|1| Walk

Key:
* * * = Timeskip
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
(Bold in parenthesis in the middle of a paragraph) = Authors note

(A/N: That's my doggo, Pappy. He's a Papillon [Which is French for butterfly], and loves to be petted :>)

           (Y/N's Point of View)

9:30 AM
You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock blazing in your ear. You sat up and yawned groggily as you turned it off. You started to get up, your blankets tugging your legs and begging you to stay. "I shouldn't have pulled an all-nighter yesterday," you thought, heading to the bathroom. As soon as you arrived, you looked to the mirror, prepared to put yourself down for how horrible you looked. You had been diagnosed with depression for two years now, ever since you had left your old job.

«Flashback»

You used to work at some sketchy bar, and your manager would always get drunk and try to seduce you. It never really worked, of course, but he did end up grabbing you in some wrong places. Luckily, one night your future best guy friend was there to stop it. He had noticed your boss getting all touchy, and even grinding on you while you were leaned over to grab a drink from a cooler. Soon enough, your own manager had you pinned up against the wall and was kissing on your neck, and occasionally trying to trail down to some.. other places. At this point, Jake had had enough and decided to confront the man. Let's just say, it ended up getting messy. Short things short, your boss ended up getting arrested, and you left with a new best friend.

«Flashback End»

Gazing into the mirror, you noted having bags under your eyes, your hair messy and frizzy. "I look like a mess," you mumbled. You grabbed your brush and began to untangle your (H/L), (H/C) hair. "I should take a walk today, nothing like some fresh air," you thought, releasing a long and meaningful sigh. Once you finished brushing your hair, you decided you'd take a shower, eat a nice breakfast, then go on the walk you had mentally planned. You undressed and hopped in the shower, the warm water relaxing you as it hit your skin. You poured shampoo in your hands and began to wash your hair, telling yourself that perhaps,  today would actually be a good day.

* * *

You threw on a white T-Shirt, a pair of leggings, some Adidas, and a hoodie. You were about to start making breakfast when all of a sudden your phone vibrates. You took your phone out of your pocket to see that Jake had texted you.

———————————————————————
Jakey D!! 🧡: Hey! I have a question.
———————————————————————

You sighed, you wanted to start making breakfast before your stomach exploded, so you just left the text alone. You silenced your phone and slid it back in your pocket, beginning to make bacon, eggs, and pancakes.
(Makin' pancakes makin' bacon pancakes, take some bacon and I put it in a pancake. Sorry, I had to 😂)
You finished making breakfast and slid your delicious pancakes onto a plate. You began to worry that what Jake needed might actually be important, so you pulled your phone back out from your pocket only to find 30 more messages from Jake.

——————————————————
Jakey D!! 🧡: Hi
Jakey D!! 🧡: Hey
Jakey D!! 🧡: Hi
Jakey D!! 🧡: Hey
Jakey D!! 🧡: Y/N!! ANSWER
+26 more messages
——————————————————