|2| Tree girl?

(Jake's Point of View)

Me and Albert were racing up the stairs, pushing past each other to get to the recording room first. Luckily, since Albert didn't know the house too well, I won. "Haha! Looser," I laughed at him. "Well, I'm sorry, I just got here yesterday," Albert said, playfully crossing his arms and pretending to be angry. "Here, you can use my spare monitor," I said, pointing toward a monitor to the left of mine. I went to a storage closet that contained old materials used for my videos and got out an old gaming chair. I put the chair in front of the second monitor for him to use. "So, what should we play?" I asked Albert while logging into Roblox. "UM wE sHoUlD uSe AdMin CoMmAnDs," he said in a high pitched, childish voice. And that's when I remembered Y/N was supposed to come over after her walk. "Hey, actually, how would you like to meet a friend of mine, she lives pretty close by," I suggested, pausing before continuing with excitement, "And then we could all play Roblox together!" Albert thought for a second. "Sounds fun!" He grinned. "Alright, just let me text her," I said, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

You: Hey, r u finished with your walk yet?

Bootiful woman: Yeah, just got home

You: Alright well can you come over now? Pleaseeee

Bootiful woman: Alright, Alright, I'll be over there in 10 minutes

You: I can't wait!!

Bootiful woman: Calm down 😂

You: NEVA!

Bootiful woman: Then I'm not coming over.

You: Ok! Ok! I'll be calm.

I chuckled at my conversation with her and turned back to Albert, who was still on the computer. "Alright, she's on her way," I said.

                 (Y/N's Point of View)

You had just stepped into your house when your phone vibrated, Jake had texted you.

Jakey D: Hey, r u finished with your walk yet?

"Seriously?" you thought, "I just got homeee!"

    «After text convo»

You step back outside. Locking your door once again, you proceeded to head towards Jake's house. It was about 3 blocks away, so only a 10 minute walk. You put your headphones in and began to walk. You were about halfway to Jake's house when you stopped at a rose bush, it wasn't on anybody's property so you decided to pick a rose. "What a beautiful rose," you thought. You gently sat the rose in an empty pocket of your bag and continued walking. Soon enough you arrived at Jake's house, you rung the door bell and waited.

                 (Jake's Point of View)

Albert and I were in Roblox Hilton Hotels, using admin commands to trap people in the wall, when the door bell rang. "That must be her," I said, standing up. "Hide in here," I whispered, pointing toward the closet I had gotten the chair from. "This is gonna be funny," Albert said chuckling. "Coming!" I called as you headed down stairs. I opened the door to find Y/N, of course. "Hey! Come in," I smiled. "So, what are you so excited about?" She questioned. "I have a friend that's gonna be staying with me until he finds a place to live, wanna meet him?" I asked, gesturing upstairs with my thumb. "Sure," She smiled. "Alright then, let's go," you grinned.

                  (Y/N's Point of View)

You trailed behind Jake as he led you upstairs toward his recording room. "Maybe they were recording a video," you thought, "Does his friend have a YouTube channel too?" You walked in the room and saw.. nobody? "That's odd," said Jake, "He was just here.." You started to look around when all of a sudden somebody jumped out Jake's storage closet, screaming like a maniac.

             (Albert's Point of View)

"That must be her, hide in here," Jake said pointing at the closet he had gotten the chair out of.  I went towards the closet and opened it up. "This is gonna be funny," I said, letting out a few sniggers. Climbing into the closet and closing the door, I attempted to examine my surroundings. "It's really dark.." I thought, nervously, "And it smells like old, rusted computer software." I waited patiently for about a minute before I could hear foot steps approaching. I heard the door creak open, and that's when I noticed it, a huge spider was right next to my foot. I tried to move away from it and keep quiet, but it just continued to crawl closer to me. Soon enough, I heard Jake's first que out of three, "That's odd, he was just here.." I was about to scream, but I knew I had to hold it in, this prank was about to be hilarious. That was until Jake let out his second que, causing the spider to crawl even closer. I couldn't contain myself anymore, you leapt out the closet screaming bloody murder just in time for Jake to let out his third que. A few microphones and keyboards were strewn onto the floor with me, but at this point, I couldn't care less. "AAAAHHHH!!! SPIDER!!!" I screeched, rolling on the floor and looking terrified. "ALBERT WHAT THE CRAP!" Jake chastised me for throwing his stuff everywhere. I scooted far away from the closet, not knowing where the spider went. I stood up, looking toward Jake's monitor but that's when I noticed, Jake's friend was the girl from the park this morning. "Tree girl?" I asked, tilting my head to the side before looking at her. She sniggered at the nickname. "Oh hey, it's you again," she said, smiling. "You know him?" Jake asked her. "Yeah, I met him on my walked this morning," she explained. "Walk?" I said, using my fingers to make air quotes, "You fell out a tree." She giggled. "Wait, what?! Are you ok?" Jake said, checking on Y/N. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said laughing. "Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked, "Let's play some Roblox!"

(A/N: Hey guys, I have a question. I'm way more passionate about this book than "Childhood Friends," should I make a Flamingo X reader X Jake and quit that book? Also, let me know if your enjoying the book, gtg eat now. Bye bye my precious beans.)
Word count: 1047