|3| SLEEPOVER! (Pt. 1)

(Jake's Point of View)

Me, Albert, and Y/N all got to a computer and decided to play a myth game. We were all with Alone Traveler, Uleanra, and Selozar in the game 'An AloneTraveler Christmas'. I glanced at the three before me, taking in their strange features. Alone had gray skin, a Roblox hat, and a eye in the middle of his chest, Selozar looked similar in a way but instead he had black skin and white lines on his body, plus no eye. Uleanra, however, looked completely different than the two. He had a gray body and a red head, with a huge smiley face looking thing on his chest. He wore purple sunglasses and had Christmas lights tangled around his head. "So, I'm not sure if you guys have met my friends yet, but this is Jake and Y/N," Albert typed in chat, introducing the two of you. "Yes! Friend friend," said Alone.  "What's up with how he speaks?" I asked Albert, turning from my computer. "I don't know, he's always talked like that for some reason," said Albert, not turning from his screen. I looked over at Y/N to see her looking at Selozar and Uleanra. I glance back at my screen to see Selozar was standing quietly in one corner of the room while Uleanra was spinning uncontrollably. "You look hungry, SELOZAR MAKE TURKEY," Alone said, turning and screaming at Selozar. Selozar nervously rushed into the kitchen without saying a word. "Want tour?" Asked Alone. "Sure," I typed into chat, answering for the other two. Alone took all three of us and showed around the house. There was a guest room, Selozar's room, a 'meeting' room, a living room, kitchen, dining room, and a room he told us not to go into. He also had taken the three of you to see other pointless things that didn't necessarily count as part of the house tour. For example, he showed a tree, the roof, and a stair case. By the time you all arrived back inside, the table was already set and there was a big turkey in the middle. "Ah, yes, yum yum dinner," said Alone. I sat next to Uleanra, Y/N sat next to AloneTraveler and Albert sat next to Selozar. Uleanra reached to grab a piece of turkey when Alone slammed his fist down and yelled at him, making Y/N jump. "GUESTS EAT FIRST," he screamed. "I talk with Uleanra later," he said, lowering his voice this time. Me, Albert, and Y/N all reached out and grabbed a piece of the turkey, then Alone and the others. I noticed that whenever you would click the turkey, it played a high pitched 'Yum yum yum'. Albert, of course, took this to his advantage and kept clicking the turkey over and over. Long story short, it ended up getting so annoying that Alone took it from his inventory. Albert turned from his screen and whined, "He took my turkeyyyyy!" Y/N gave him a playful eye-roll and said, "Good riddance." The two turned back to their screens and decided it was time to leave. "Thanks for having us over," I said in chat, looking at Alone. "Yes friends, come again," he said, smiling a creepy, toothy, grin. And with that the three of us left the game. "Well that was... interesting," said Y/N. "Yeah, we should myth hunt more often," I smiled. "I enjoyed it," said Albert. "Hey, what time is it?" Y/N asked. I looked at the time to see it was 10:47 PM. "It's getting late, almost eleven o'clock," I replied, glancing away from my phone. "Hey, could she stay the night?" Albert asked, smiling. "As long as it's ok with her," I nodded, looking at her. "Sure," Y/N shrugged. "SLEEP OVER!!" I squealed in a girly tone, sending Y/N and Albert into a fit of laughter. "You sound like JoJo Siwa," chuckled Albert. "Well, I'm gonna go pack my stuff," Y/N said, about to head downstairs. "I'll drive you," said Albert, tagging along behind her. "Thank you," She smiled. And with that, they left.

                   (Y/N's Point of View)

Albert unlocked his car and hopped in the drivers seat, you sat in the passenger seat. He turned on the radio even though it was just a 2 or 3 minute drive. About a minute later Albert went to grab his drink but you had happened to have your hand next to the cup holder. He accidentally grabbed your hand and looked over confused. You blushed, looking at his hand on yours. When he realized he had grabbed your hand he let go and quickly mumbled a 'sorry.' You could see a light blush creeping across his cheeks. About a minute later, you arrived at your house. "I'll wait out here," said Albert, unlocking his car and letting you out. You got out and unlocked your house, leading yourself into your room, you began to pack.

(Albert's Point of View)

As I waited in the car for Y/N to pack, I kept thinking about how I accidentally held her hand. 'It was actually kind of nice,' I thought, blushing a little, 'No Albert, don't think like that, you pretty much just met her. Plus, Jake probably likes her anyway.' I turned up the car radio, noticing my favorite song was playing. I tried not to sing along, afraid of embarrassing myself, but I just couldn't help it. I began singing like it was nobody's business, although, in my opinion, it was pretty terrible.

(Y/N's Point of View)

You finished packing and walked outside with your stuff. Locking your front door, you begin to approach Albert's car only to hear him.. singing? "Albert sings?" You thought, "He sings good too. Man, for somebody who screeches all day, you'd think he'd be terrible." You could hear him singing to the song Yellow hearts, it's a pretty good song but it's not your favorite. You giggled as you came up with an idea. You crouched down and snuck over to the driver's side door. You pounded on the window and he fell out his seat squealing like a girl. You got up and laughed at him, he looked so embarrassed. However, you couldn't tell if he were embarrassed because of his girly screech or the fact that you'd heard him singing. "U-uh, did you hear.. m-me," he stuttered, sitting back up. "Yeah," you said, hopping into the passengers seat and putting your stuff in your lap. "Ergh," He grumbled, putting his face in his hands. "Hey, it's ok, your good at singing," you said, putting your hand on his shoulder. "Really?" He said, raising his face a little to look at you. You smiled and nodded reassuringly. He let out a sigh of relief and started the car back up.

* * *

The two of you arrived at Jake's house and hopped out the car. Throwing your stuff over your shoulder you knock and wait for a minute. He didn't answer so Albert tried the door knob. Sure enough, the door opened, revealing a sign telling you to go to the basement. You and Albert headed down a dark staircase into Jake's basement, but when your arrived the lights were off. You were scared of the dark, so this was not a good mixture. "J-Jake?" You asked, your palms sweaty. All of a sudden the lights flicked on and Jake jumped at the two of you. You and Albert screeched in terror. Your first reflex was to cling onto something so you ended up latching onto Albert's arm. "Haha! Gotcha, you should've seen your faces!" Laughed Jake. You realized you were basically hugging Albert and quickly let go, leaving the two of you standing and blushing. "Not funny!" You frowned, looking at the ground. "It kinda is," said Jake chuckling. "Anyways, I set up the 'sleepover room' for all of us," Jake said. You looked up to see that there were 3 sleeping bags on the floor, blankets, pillows, a couch, a big TV, a Nintendo switch, and a empty corner. Maybe to play games at? "Thanks Jake," said Albert, still looking around the room. "No problem," He smiled. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!!" You screamed smiling.

(A/N: Hey guys, I just got into the myth fandom and I'm drawing Selozar, Uleanra, AloneTraveler, and Albert all in one picture. Anyways, this is gonna need 2 maybe 3 parts because this sleepover is gonna be INTERESTING. Anyways, if anybody's reading this, I hope your enjoying the book! I'm soon releasing a "Bloopers" chapter full of scenarios I thought of while writing a chapter but were too crazy to be put in, basically just random thoughts. Alright well, bye bye my precious beans.)
Word count: 1480