|6| Rollerskates

(Your point of view)

You woke up to find yourself alone, no Albert, and no Jake. "Oh crap.. did Jake see us sleeping together?" You thought, a small blush creeping onto your face, "What if he got the wrong idea.." As you were in your thoughts panicking, you were interrupted by a delicious smell, breakfast. You dashed upstairs and into the kitchen. You skidded to a stop and quickly hid behind Jake and Albert. "BreeeeeAAAAAKFAAAASTTT!!!!" You screeched into Jake's ear. They jumped and spun around in surprise, both letting out an adorable squeak. But Jake, being startled, had accidentally dropped a pan on Albert's foot. "AH SH*T!!" Albert screamed. He fell onto the floor and curled into a ball, grasping his injury. "Hehehe... sorry!" Jake said, scratching the back of his neck. Albert just grunted back, like a cave man. "Are.. you ok?" You asked, tapping him. All of a sudden his jumped up and glared at Jake. "I'm going to kill you," He said, in a.. hopefully playful tone. "Oh craaaAAAPPP!!!!!" Jake Screamed, running from Albert. As the boys went on a goose-chase around the house, you looked at what they were cooking, (Y/f/f). "Uh.. guys? The food's burning," you said in a partially loud voice. They ran into the kitchen, and quickly took the food off the stove. "Thanks Y/N, hehe.." Jake said, glancing at Albert as Albert glared at Jake. "Ah, no problem!" You smiled at the bickering boys.

   * * *

"Man, that was a great breakfast, I didn't know you guys could cook!" You said, yawning. "Well, he did most of it," Albert said, pointing sheepishly at Jake with his thumb. Jake smiled proudly as he stood up and bowed. "Thank you, Thank you!" He said, bowing again. You giggled at his childish behavior. You gasped, you had a perfect idea. "Why don't we go roller-skating!" You exclaimed, smiling. "Alright," said the two in unison. "Wait.. I don't know how to skate!" Jake said, scratching his neck. "I'll teach you, now let's go!" You said, dragging Jake and Albert to Jake's car.

* * *

Once you had arrived at the skating place, you hopped out and payed for three day tickets, which also included three pairs of skates. "Are we seriously staying here all day?" Jake groaned, acting like an immature 9 year old. "Of course, it takes longer than 10 minutes to learn how to skate, Jake," you giggled, playfully punching his arm. He groaned and walked over to a bench to put his skates on, you and Albert following behind. You sat down and slid your feet into the skates and then tied the laces. "Ooooh I see Albert's feetsies, on which I dropped a pan on," Jake said in a high pitched voice while giggling and pointing at Albert's feet. (JAKE HAS A FOOT FETISH- God this is so weird, why am I this way) Albert got up with one skate on one foot, the other bare. He strutted like a model while attempting not to fall. "My feets are the most luxurious in the land," Albert said. "Albert shouldn't you-" You were about to tell him that he should put his other skate on but it was too late. The skate slipped forward as he lost his balance and fell on the hard, cold, floor. (If you've ever been rollerblading/skating, you know this pain) "Oooohhh, ouch," Said Jake, squinting an eye almost as if he could feel Albert's pain. "I-I'm good," Albert said, grabbing the floor like a grandma who couldn't get up. Slowly he crawled toward you and out of the rink so he could stand up on the carpet. "Are you sure you don't need me to teach you how to skate too?" You giggled at Albert. "Yeah, no. I'm good," Albert laughed. "Alright, how about you go buy some snacks or something while I teach Jake how to skate," You said, handing Albert a 20 dollar bill. "Alright," He said, heading to the snack booth. "Alright, first off, let's go to the middle of the rink, that's for beginners so the professionals don't run you over," you said, stepping into the rink, Jake following behind you. As soon as Jake's skate touched the slick material of the floor he was doing a split. He let out a little squeal of pain before falling over. You started laughing uncontrollably as he laid there. "It's n-not funny! I'm never having kids now," Jake whimpered, making you laugh harder. You went to grab your knees for support but ended up on the ground with him, pretty much half of the skaters were staring at you two by now.

(Albert's Point of View)

After I had paid for a tub of cotton candy, I turned to see Y/N on the ground laughing uncontrollably with Jake. A feeling of greed came over me, like I wanted Jake to not exist in that moment. "That should be me with her.. wait, what am I thinking? She's probably just laughing at him falling, plus he's my friend, I shouldn't think that," I thought, mentally scolding myself. I walked over to the bench where all of us had put our skates down, sitting with the cotton candy in hand. "Why am I so jealous?" I thought, looking down and contemplating my feelings.

(Jake's Point of View)

After a while of Y/N laughing at me, she finally got up and helped me up as well, leading me to the middle of the rink. Looking around, I saw a whole bunch of kids staring at me weird. "Seriously? This area is for kids," I frowned, blushing in embarrassment. "No, this is for beginners, these kids are learning young. If you didn't wanna be stuck with kids you should've learned when you were their age," Y/N smirked, trying to hold back a laugh. "Finneeeee," I groaned, looking around nervously. "Ok so, first of all, give me your hands," she said. I blushed a little as she grabbed my hands. I've had a crush on her for a long time, but I just don't know how to tell her. One thing I do know, however, was that I'm about to be a blushing mess after all this is over. "I'm gonna pull you along, try and keep your balance," she said. I nodded and braced myself incase I fell. "Balance is the key to skating," She said, leaning a bit to the left. As she started moving I started wobbling but immediately regained my balance. "I'm rolling! I moved without falling!" I cheered, punching the air in victory. "I guess so," she giggled.

(Albert's Point of View)

I watched as Y/N took Jake's hands and pulled him along, laughing like a bunch of kids. "Well aren't they just the cutest couple," I muttered sarcastically under my breath. All of a sudden I had a great idea, I wanted to make her jealous as well. It was almost as if a light bulb went off inside my head when I got a call from my friend, Kirsten. "Perfect timing," I thought, smiling mischievously.

Ring..
Ring..
Beep!
———————————————————————
Kirsten: Hey Al-

You: Hey I know this is sudden but would you like to go on a date? Like, right now?

Kirsten: O-oh, sure I guess

You: Ok, meet me outside of Still Chill Cinema

Kirsten: Ok

———————————————————————
                                  Click!

I got up and left the rest of Y/N's money near her stuff. I looked over at Jake's things and remembered we all came in his car. I grabbed Jake's keys and decided to leave a note so he and Y/N wouldn't freak out.
The note read:

Hey, sorry Jake but I had to use your car for an emergency. I'll meet you and Y/N at home.

-Albert

I sat the note in between Jake and Y/N's stuff. "I guess I'll bring the cotton candy so I can share it with Kirsten," I thought, walking to the cashier and returning my skates. I unlocked Jake's car and hopped into the drivers seat, a wave of guilt passing over for a moment. "I feel kind of bad," I thought, glancing at the vibrant colored building, "Too late now, I can't get back in anyways."

(A/N: Hey guyssss sorry for making you guys wait so long for this chapter, but Albert's a wittle jealous boio in this chapter. Also, I coullllddddd make this book into a sequel after I finish it, but there will be a twist. That twist is a secret though hehe. Let me know if when I finish this book you'd wanna sequel)
Word Count: 1445