|5| SLEEPOVER! (Pt. 3)

(A/N:I know there hasn't been much of a POV change in this book, so enjoy a chapter in only Albert's POV)

(Albert's Point of View)

«4:16 A.M»
I let out a groan, sitting up groggily. I grabbed my phone to check the time, being blinded in the process. "Sh*t!" I uttered, quickly turning the brightness down. "4:17 A.M." I looked around to see Jake laying on top of his sleeping bag, but no Y/N in sight. "That's weird.." I thought, slowly getting up. I trudged up stairs, still having a slight headache from my phone. Opening the door, I headed to the kitchen to grab a snack. I opened the fridge and groaned, seeing nothing. "Guess I'll have to get Jake to go shopping later," I thought. I began to step outside when I saw Y/N sitting in a chair on the porch. I quickly closed the door, with her almost seeing me. All of a sudden I had a great idea, I could scare her. I knew she'd come in soon, there's no way she didn't hear me slam the door. I hid near a wall and waited for her to come inside. She opened the door slowly and looked around. "Hello?" She whispered, I could hear nervousness in her voice. She stepped completely in, closing and locking the door, now was my chance. "BOO!!" I screamed. She screeched as I ran at her. With it being pitch black, my leg got caught on the coffee table causing me to fall on top of her. It took a few seconds to process what had happened before I started blushing madly at the position I had landed in, it was too dark for me to see Y/N's face though. I quickly got up, mumbling a sorry. "It's ok," she whispered, that's when I remembered Jake, we had probably woken him with all that ruckus. "Hold on, wait here," I whispered, heading back downstairs. I peeked into the basement and, turns out, I actually didn't him. "Gosh, he sleeps like a rock," I thought, walking up the stairs quietly. "What did you do?" Y/N asked, looking confused. "Checked to see if Jake was awake," I explained. She nodded her head. "Anyways, why were you up?" I asked, curiously. "U-Um.. I had a nightmare," she frowned, she looked away, seemingly scared about something, but sad at the same time. All of a sudden, tears started streaming down her face, whatever that dream was about must've been pretty bad. I hugged her softly, her head resting on my shoulder. "It's ok.. I'm here for you, don't worry, it was all a dream," I whispered, running my hand gently through her hair. A couple minutes later, the crying reduced to small sniffles. I let go of her, looking into her eyes. Now realizing how beautiful she looked in the moonlight. "Do you feel better now?" I asked, a look of sympathy plastered onto my face. She nodded silently, still sniffling a bit. I pulled out my phone and checked the time again. "4:58 A.M." She sighed, "Well I guess we should go back downstairs, thanks for cheering me up Albert." She turned around and began to make her way back to the stairs. I smiled at her, nodding happily, but there was something I just had to do. "Wait!" I whisper-shouted, grabbing her wrist. She stopped and turned back around. "Yes?" She questioned. I stood there, awkwardly blushing with her wrist in my hand, deciding if I should do this or not. "I.. um.." I stammered, glancing away from her. "F*ck it," I thought. I slammed my lips against her's, engaging in a passionate kiss. She seemed startled at first but then started kissing back, which I wasn't expecting. Our lips moved in sync and I smiled into the kiss, making her giggle a little. Soon enough, the two of you pulled away for air, leaving both of you a blushing mess. "That was.." Y/N said, "Amazing." I smiled, still blushing. "Guess we should go downstairs now, huh," I chuckled. "I guess so," she flushed, looking away. So the two of you headed down stairs and into the basement, tired as ever.

                        * * *

I was almost asleep when I heard somebody say my name. "Hm?" I hummed, dead tired. "C-Can I s-sleep with you? (This isn't going to be dirty I promise, save room for Jesus) I-I don't want another nightmare," I now recognized it as Y/N's voice. I grunted and scooted over, leaving a spot for Y/N. She slid under the blanket with me and covered up. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was Y/N mumbling something, "Thank you Albert, you really mean a lot to me, and I hope you know that." I smiled, feeling a warm, fuzzy feeling in my gut. I couldn't really tell what it was, but I knew that it was Y/N causing it. "You're welcome, Y/N," I mumbled, giving a quiet chuckle. I turned to face her, snaking my hands around her waist and pulling her close before a strange thought entered my mind, "So this is what love feels like?"

(A/N: Haha! I told you this chapter would be interesting! Also, I couldn't figure out what to do after that kissing scene [Cuz that was my first time ever writing about kissing] so if it seems bland or weird there, that's why. Anyways, sorry this chapter was kinda short, and be sure to check out my Myths X reader book! [After this I'm gonna go work on that] And as always..)

Luv you my precious beans :>

Word count: 957