~*BLOOPERSSSS*~

(A/N: Hey, this is basically a chapter of random things I thought about when writing the chapters mentioned below. This will be updated as I write chapters because I will most likely think of some crazy crap pretty much each chapter. Well anyways, enjoy this peek inside my mind nobody wanted, but everybody needed)

       (From the chapter: Tree girl?)

                  (Jake's Point of View)
"i'M tHe BaD gUy," you screeched at the top of your lungs. "DUH," you heard Albert screech from upstairs. "Was that him?" Y/N asked giggling. "DUH," You sung, continuing the song and answering her question. *BAD GUY BY BILLIE EILISH BLASTS ON TV*
(Everybody starts dancing, the end)

(From the chapter: SLEEPOVER! Pt. 1)

(Y/N's Point of View)
As Albert unlocked the door of his car, you walked to the passengers seat. You grabbed the handle when all of a sudden Jake busted through the front door. He put on his best deep and dark voice and said, "Shotgun.." He bolted at the door and ran strait into you, sending the both of you flying into the car through the window. Albert's jaw dropped, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

       (From the chapter: Rollerskates)

                (Jake's Point of View)

Y/N grabbed your hand as you blushed, your eyes growing big and sparkly. "S-senpai," You gasped as she kissed your hand. Albert stormed in and grabbed you by the legs, slinging you around in the air. "THAT'S NOT CHILL BUSTER!!!" He screeched as he threw you into the wall.

               (Albert's Point of View)

"Good thing that guy's taken care of," you sighed. Y/N stood there drooling. You smirked as you picked her up bridal style. "You will always be MY senpai," you said, smiling. Your skates slipped from underneath you as you gasped and everything went in slow motion. "NOOOOOO," you screamed in a low, slow motion voice. When Y/N hit the ground everything went back to normal speed. She laid on the ground, T-posing, foaming from the mouth, and drooling at the same time. Your face morphed into an angry face, your eye brows pointy and your teeth crooked.

Like this:

"HMPH, YOU MAde me ANGY NOW I GO ON DATE WITH DAT B*TCH!" You said, pointing at Kirsten in the corner, also T-Posing, drooling, and foaming from the mouth

"HMPH, YOU MAde me ANGY NOW I GO ON DATE WITH DAT B*TCH!" You said, pointing at Kirsten in the corner, also T-Posing, drooling, and foaming from the mouth. (Jk I love Kirsten, don't be offended it's a joke) You flew magically while doing flips and grabbed her, making her also do flips while u steal Jake's sick Nissan whip to go to the Still Chill Cinema.