CHAPTER 11

~ the next morning ~

The moment I open the door of the apartment with the two Starbucks cups, I hear crying from Amelia's room. I untie my shoes and rush down the hall and burst open the door of her room. She was sitting in a little ball on the floor, with her phone open to a text screenshot. I peer over and read the texts. It was Ryan, her boyfriend, talking to a girl, asking her for nudes and flirting. He was cheating on Amelia, on my BEST FRIEND! HOW DARE HE!?

"Oh, I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." I sit down on the floor and wrap my arms around her to comfort her.

"It's okay. You'll be okay." She balls her eyes out even more as she stuffs her face in my shirt. I rub her back slowly.

"Shhhhh. Let it all out, babes. That's it. Let it all out." We stay like that for a solid 5 minutes, just in each other's arms. She finishes by backing away, sniffling and wiping away her tears.

"Sorry, I rubbed snot all over your shirt."

I look down and notice that indeed, my shirt was wet and wrinkled with her tears and snot.

"Jesus, Amelia. Thanks so much!" I sarcastically tell her. She lets out a small laugh.

"Thank you. For being there for me all the time." 

"Anything for my bestie."

I hand her a Starbucks drink as I pick mine up and we both sip on ours, staying silent.

"I just can't believe he could do that to me... I thought he loved me."

"I always knew he was a jerk, to be honest. But I didn't wanna say anything because you were happy," I admit. "You deserve so much better though, honestly."

She gives me a weak smile and I suddenly get an idea so I get up from the floor and put my sweater back on.

"I know exactly what you need. We. are going shopping." Her face immediately lights up with excitement.

"You know me too well~"

-🌦-

Yes ik, I'm well aware that this chapter was really short but you have to forgive me, eventually. A lot of things have happened recently, mostly bad, so I wasn't at all in the mood to write. I start school again tomorrow so then again, I don't know when I'll find time to upload but I'll try.

I've been watching Game of Thrones actually. A very good show.

Anyway, byeee

Oh shit, I forgot to say a fun fact abt me

Ok well, I'm 5'2. LISTEN! I know I'm small, but what's weird is that I recall being 5'3, but I went to the doctor recently and now I'm 5'2... makes absolutely no sense, ik. Oh well, I shrunk!😂