CHAPTER 13

- The next day -

~on instagram~

@hayleemitchell

liked by ameliaxjade and 706 others

hayleemitchell  Hello Stranger 

load 234 comments

user1  Absolutely stunning

ameliaxjade  My eyes just got blessed

    hayleemitchell   @ameliaxjade Bitxh you bless my eyes every time I see you so stfu

user2  wooow😍🔥

toristyles  I miss you🥺

    hayleemitchell  @toristyles I miss you too🥺

rileybrooke damn girl ur a frikin goddess

     hayleemitchell @rileybrooke why thank you

everleepeterson Holy shit you're gorgeous

     hayleemitchell  @everleepeterson umm scuse me but look who's talking, frikin princess

+

I drove back from my photoshoot and picked up lunch on the way for Amelia and me. I had to wake up so early for it that Amelia was still sleeping by the time I left the apartment. 

I had thrown on a chill outfit for the day since I wasn't planning on going anywhere:

I opened the door to my apartment and saw Amelia watching TV and sipping her coffee.

She was wearing this:

"YES FOOD!" I threw the bag next to her and jumped onto the couch to sit next to her

"I didn't know what to get you so I got the same thing I took for myself." I take out the food from the bag.

"No it's ok I like that." she grabs her box. "How was the shoot btw?"

"Good but tiring. I think we got a couple good pics though." I speak between two mouthfuls.

"That's good. I have a shoot at around 4 in the afternoon and I don't know when I'll get back so you have the house to yourself."

I noticed she was smirking at me. I looked at her confused for a second until it clicked. I slapped her arm playfully and rolled my eyes at her.

"Out of the question, you can get this out of your head."

"Hey, it's always an option, and I don't know when's gonna be the next time when you'll have some "alone time" with him." she wiggles her eyebrows in my direction.

"I told you already, no way. I don't even like Daniel anyway."

"Oh yeah, you like that guy Sidney. I have a bad feeling about that dude and you know that." She sighs.

"And I don't understand why. He's a super nice guy. If it's because of the thing with his ex then you're crazy." I roll my eyes at her.

"I guess I'm crazy then. He hurt her so bad!" 

"That was in the past, Amelia, and he realized his mistake, I can assure you."

"If you say so-"

My phoned vibrated, signalling that I had received a notification. It was a text from Daniel.

Dani boi👶🏻

Dani boi👶🏻

ayooo

Me

ayOOoOo

Dani boi👶🏻

I want to start over

Me

hUh

Dani boi👶🏻

I mean, we can both agree that 

the first time we met in person was a little messed up.

Me

yUp

Dani boi👶🏻

So I was wondering if you wanted to start that over.

Me

 ooo I'm down.

Dani boi👶🏻

Are you free today?

Amelia, who was reading the texts over my shoulder, smirks at me.

"Oh, you shut up!" I pushed her away and went back to the conversation.

Me

Actually, Amelia has a shoot at 4 

so I'm lonely for that time😔✌🏻

Dani boi👶🏻

Not anymore cuz I'm taking you out.

Me

YES! Where?

Dani boi👶🏻

You'll see ;)

Me

 ooo I love surprises. 

It better be fun.

Dani boi👶🏻

Oh it will dw.

-DANIEL'S POV-

I got up from the couch and ran to the living room where the other boys were chilling.

"GUYS! WHAT DO GIRLS LIKE TO DO FOR FUN!??"

-🥳-

AND WE'RE DONE! I'll be posting Sunshine soon too.

Fun fact abt me: 

I listened to Chills for 12 hours straight yesterday. BEAT THAT!