CHAPTER 12

With the money we got from modelling, Amelia and I were really able to go over board with shopping. I can't complain though, I love shopping. It keeps my mind off things and there's someone I really didn't want to think about at the moment. The only thing I wanted to do at the moment was to spend quality time with my best friend. We even ended up buying a pair of Gucci shoes each.

Mine: (I personally adore them. Like I would legit buy them for myself... if I weren't broke T-T)

 if I weren't broke T-T)

Amelia's:

We were having the time of our lives really

We were having the time of our lives really. Forgetting all our problems and issues and having fun instead. Until...

We walk out of Urban Outfitters, each holding a new bag of clothes. The moment we turn the corner, I freeze in my tracks. Amelia stops walking soon enough, realizing that I wasn't next to her anymore.

"What is it?" She asks.

"I-"

"HAYLEE! WAIT UP!" Amelia whirls around only to see Daniel running towards them while 4 other guys followed further behind.

"Oh," she let out. I grab Amelia's arm and we run the opposite way, away from him.

"Hey, stop Haylee~"

"N-no." I shake my head.

"You have to talk to him."

"Why would I-" I stop running and turn around to face her.

"Listen," she cuts me off. "You can't always be running away from your problems. Let him talk. You shouldn't run from him cause now he thinks he did something wrong, which isn't the case, right?"

I look down and stay silent for a couple of seconds. Daniel eventually catches up to us and stops to catch his breath.

"Haylee," she speaks up.

"Daniel." I look up at him and stand straight.

We stare at each other for a while before he lets out a sigh.

"Can I ask you why you're running away from me?"

"I- Because... I was scared... I don't know." I mumble.

"Scared? Why?"

"I didn't know how to react back then so I freaked out. Since then, I didn't wanna think about it too much so I tried not to. I'm just confused right now, I guess..." I admit and look down to stare at my shoes, averting his gaze.

"It's okay. It was all shocking on my part as well. Maybe we can forget about the make-out session. It would be for the best."

As he said those words, I felt a pinching feeling in my heart. I agreed with him though, forgetting about it would be for the best.

"Yeah... It's better that way."

Daniel gave me a warm smile that melted my heart and forced me to smile as well. He put his hand out right in front of me.

"Friends?" I smiled even more as I looked up into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Friends." Instead of shaking his hand as he was expecting me to do, I throw myself into his arms. I just couldn't help myself. I took him by surprise as he just stood there for a second or two but soon enough, he held me tight in his arms.

I would have stayed like that, clutching onto him dearly for as long as I would have wanted, but he let me go eventually and threw me a little wink before walking away to join his friends who were talking to Amelia.

I then get an idea. I get my phone out and do something real quick before joining Amelia, who was walking towards a makeup store.

-DANIEL'S POV-

I went to join my bandmates but I had to stop in my tracks after receiving a text notification.

Hayleee💅🏻☀️

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

Hayleee💅🏻☀️

✧*。 ٩(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و✧*。

I smile and let out a little laugh when I see her texts. Yeah no, she's really someone I don't want to lose. I look behind me to try to spot her but she was nowhere to be found. I reply using the same concept.

Me

(*≧◇≧)ノシ

-✰-

IM BACK!!

I'm sorry it took so long to be able to upload this chapter. I've been so busy with school recently.idk when I'll be able to upload another time tho so stay patient guys!

Fun fact abt me:

I have a tiny cute dog, Hazel