Fünf (5)

Mina then ordered her driver to drive them to the nearest clinic. There Chaeyoung got treated.

After Chaeyoung got treated, Mina asked him, "Where do you live? My driver will drive you home!"

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'I live in xxx. Thank you for saving me' and showed it to Mina, avoiding eye contact. Mina took time reading it, as it was in hangeul.

"It's nothing, hihi. Come on, let's get you home!" Mina offered him.

Chaeyoung wrote on his notebook, 'It's okay, I can go home by myself! You have done enough!', then showed it to Mina.

Again, Mina took some time before responding, "Nonsense, We'll get you home, come on!"

So they all got into Mina's limosine.

"My name is Mina, by the way, in case you don't know. I'm from Japan, I just recently moved here." Mina introduced herself.

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'My name is Chaeyoung, I've lived here my whole life' then showed it to Mina.

"Uhm, not to offend you, or anything, but are you, by chance, mute?" Mina asked politely.

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'I am not mute. I have a condition called Selective Mutism.' then showed it to Mina.

"Select Museum... what? That's such a complicated word." Mina commented.

'Basically, I can't speak on some occasions' Chaeyoung explained.

"Oh" Mina acknowledged.

"That is really interesting. Then, on what occasions can you speak?" Mina questioned.

"If you don't mind me asking" Mina quickly added.

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'I don't speak anymore these days. But, I'm not mute.' He showed it to Mina, while looking at the ground and pouted.

"Okay, I believe you. You're not mute" Mina assured.

"Mina-sama, we have arrived." the driver announced in Japanese.

"Chaeyoung, we have arrived." Mina translated.

The two of them got out of the limosine, followed by Mina's bodyguards.

"Your house from the outside looks lovely" Mina complimented.

They ascended the stairs then finally reached a small house, then got inside.

"You don't need to follow us inside!" Mina ordered her bodyguards.

"Hai, Mina-sama" they all answered then descended the stairs.

"Your room is at the top of the building?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'For your information. This is a rooftop house. This floor is our house' then showed it to Mina.

Mina was shocked. This is smaller than her room and they call it a house?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know" Mina apologized.

Chaeyoung unlocked the door, and they entered. They were met with a minimalistic kitchen and dining room rightaway. Chaeyoung then pointed to a set of glasses, signalling whether she wanted to drink or not.

"Oh, yes please, thank you, Chaeyoung." Mina thanked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung filled the glass with water then handed it to Mina. Then, he pointed to a chair on the dining room, gesturing for Mina to sit. Mina complied, he sat as well. Mina took a gulp.

Chaeyoung then wrote, 'My mom prepared dinner for me. It's in the referigerator, I just need to heat it. We don't have food for a guest' then showed it to Mina.