Sechs (6)

Jihyo continued rubbing circles on her son's back. Soon, she heard soft snores, indicating that Chaeyoung was asleep already. She then carried Chaeyoung to his room then tucked him in bed. She kissed her son's forehead.

"Good night, Chaengie. Sweet dream!" She murmured.

Then she went outside to find Mina drying her hair with the hairdryer.

"Uhm Mina" she called Mina.

It caught Mina's attention, so she stopped drying her hair for awhile.

"You can sleep in my room. There are two mattresses. Yours is near the door. Mine is near the wall. I will take a bath for awhile, then I will join you, okay?" She explained.

"Yes, Ms. Park" Mina politely said.

Jihyo then took some clothes and towel then started using the bathroom.

Mina continued drying her hair then headed to Jihyo's room. Jihyo's room is even smaller than Chaeyoung's. Somehow, it fits those mattresses. She got into her mattress. It's her very first time to sleep without her comfortable, king-sized bed. She tried to close her eyes to sleep, however she's really not used to the situation. She tossed and turned. However, she still felt uncomfortable.

After awhile, she heard footsteps nearing the door. It was Jihyo, she had done taking a bath and was preparing to sleep. She glanced at Mina then tucked Mina in. Then she lied on her mattress.

After awhile, Jihyo noticed how uncomfortable Mina was.

"Mina dear, would you rather sleep on a bed?" Jihyo asked in a motherly way.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Park. I'm just not used to not sleeping on a bed." Mina explained.

"It's totally okay, dear. I'll wake Chaeyoung up" Jihyo declared. She was about to get up when Mina held her hand.

"No, please. Let Chaeyoung sleep!" Mina pleaded. She didn't want to wake Chaeyoung up just for this.

Jihyo giggled.

"It's okay, dear. He'll be happy sleeping beside me. He misses me these days. I just rarely have time for him lately." Jihyo explained.

She then got up then went to Chaeyoung's room.

"Chaengie, wake up, honey! Sleep beside me tonight!" She gently woke Chaeyoung up.

Chaeyoung slightly opened his eyes. He circled his arms on his mother's nape then slept again, clinging to his mom like a koala. His mom then carried him then tucked him in her mattress, as Mina was still on the other mattress. Mina watched in jealousy. She could clearly see how close they were. She wished to be close with her parents as well. However, it was impossible as both of her parents were always busy.

"Come on, dear. I'll tuck you in Chaeyoung's bed." Jihyo told Mina.

Mina then timidly followed Jihyo to Chaeyoung's room. She then tucked Mina in bed.

"Sleep tight, dear!" Jihyo cooed then left.

Mina slept with a smile that day, because someone tucked her in bed.

The next morning, the alarm rang, Jihyo was about to get up, when she felt someone grabbing the shirt of her pyjamas.

"Chaengie, I need to prepare the breakfast." Jihyo giggled.

Chaeyoung continued clinging to her mom.

"Just a little while, I want to hug you!" Chaeyoung whispered. He then hugged his mom. His mom tapped his back in a loving way.

"Aigoo, my little baby misses me." Jihyo cooed, while still tapping his back.

"I need to prepare breakfast, Chaengie. Go and take a shower!" Jihyo ordered.

Chaeyoung broke off from the hug, looked to the ground and pouted. Jihyo then cupped his face and showered him with kisses.

"Now, go" Jihyo urged.

Chaeyoung smiled, showing his dimples. He kissed both of his mother's cheeks then went to take a shower. Jihyo then got up to prepare breakfast.

She cooked vegetable omelet, tofu with seasoned soy sauce, rice, and korean coleslaw. In the middle of cooking, Jihyo felt someone hugging her from the back. She giggled. It turned out her son had finished taking a shower.

"Wake Mina up, dear. Tell her to take a shower!" Jihyo cooed.

He backhugged his mother a little bit longer before heading to his room. He opened the door, then went inside to find Mina sleeping peacefully. He gently shook her. Then she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up, rubbed her eyes, and stretched her hands.

Chaeyoung showed her his notebook, 'Take a bath and then we will eat together at the dining table'

"Oh, okay, Chaeyoung." Mina obeyed.

She took her clothes and towel, then entered the bathroom to take a shower.

While waiting for Mina and her mother to be done, he started sketching his mother on his sketchbook. Yes, he really loved drawing, especially drawing his mother. In his opinion, his mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. Noone can beat his mother's beauty. He loves his mother so much.

"Chaengie, come and eat breakfast!" Jihyo called from the dining room slash kitchen.

Chaeyoung then left his sketchbook then went to eat at the dining room, together with Mina and his mother.

"Your food is very delicious, Ms. Park." Mina complimented.

"Thank you, Mina, eat well!" Jihyo thanked her, flattered.

Soon they finished eating, Jihyo washed the dishes. Then they heard a knock on the door. Chaeyoung opened the door to find about four muscular men standing at the door. Mina peeked and saw that they were her bodyguards.

"Oh, my bodyguards are here! It means my car is here! Chaeyoung, we should go to school now!" Mina declared.

Chaeyoung glanced at his mother. His mother approached him. She kissed his forehead then said, "Go, be careful! And you as well, Mina. Thank you so much!"

"It's nothing, Ms. Park. Come on, Chaeyoung!" Mina said while dragging Chaeyoung to her car.