Sieben (7)

After awhile, Mina's limosine arrived at school, Chaeyoung and Mina got out of the limosine. Thankfully, they were early, or other students would've gossiped about them. They walked to their class together.

In their class, Chaeyoung and Mina went directly to their respective seats. Chaeyoung rummaged in his bag to look for his sketchbook. He wanted to continue sketching his mother. However, he could not find it.

'Did I not bring my sketchbook?' Chaeyoung thought.

Then, he remembered he left it in his room. He was upset. Him and his sketchbook, they're inseperable. He put his chin on the table and heaved a sigh.

On the other hand, Mina chatted with her Japanese friends on her phone.

'I'm bored' she typed.

'Let's have a video call.' Sakura suggested.

Mina then initiated a group video call. Mina's Japanese friends slowly picked up the call.

"Hi" they all greeted each other, while waving to the camera.

"Mina, how's life in Korea, good?" Hitomi asked.

"Not bad, I guess." Mina answered, nonchalantly.

"Good for you, then. I hope you really enjoy living there" Nako sincerely hoped.

"But, not too much. We want you to go back to Japan someday, hehe." Hitomi joked.

They all giggled.

"By the way, I met a friend here. His name is Chaeyoung. He has a condition called select something. So, he can't speak, but he's really nice." Mina introduced Chaeyoung to her friends.

"Chaeyoung, come here" Mina called Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung glanced at Mina's direction then went to her seat.

"This is my friend, Chaeyoung, everyone!" Mina introduced Chaeyoung, showing her bright gummy smile.

Mina's friends gasped.

"What happened to his face?" Hitomi asked, concerned.

"Oh, he got bullied. Luckily, I put a stop to it. Well, my bodyguards put a stop to it." Mina explained.

"My friends are concerned about your bruises" Mina translated.

Chaeyoung then smiled awkwardly. Suddenly, he felt the need to go to the toilet. He tapped Mina, then pointed at the door.

"Where do you want to go?" Mina wondered.

He cupped his private part, hoping Mina would understand.

"Oh, okay!" Mina acknowledged, blushing a little. It's embarrassing for her to witness a boy cupping his private part. However she knew, Chaeyoung just wanted to say that he wanted to go to the toilet.

Chaeyoung quickly left the class to use the bathroom. He went to find the boys' bathroom, entered then used one of the urinals.

"... Yeah, so we beat the crap out of that mute midget" Yugyeom told Jeongyeon, while entering the boys' bathroom.

"Psst, that's the kid" Yugyeom whispered, while pointing at Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon then went to use the urinal on Chaeyoung's right, while Yugyeom on his left. Chaeyoung started to feel uncomfortable.

Jeongyeon peeked and commented, "Whoah, that's quite big!"

Chaeyoung's face turned beet red. Yugyeom chuckled. Chaeyoung quickly finished his business. He was about to leave the bathroom, when Jeongyeon finished his business and blocked his way.