𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

Hello! If ur reading this I'm suprised! This is my first story, well kind of. I wrote like one chapter of a tododeku fic. But completely lost motivation and deleted it. But I have high hopes for this story! And it may not be great but I'm trying my best. 🌸💖 also a quick note. If you don't know what Hanahaki disease is. Then search it up I can't be bothered telling you. 。^‿^。

Jiro's POV: 

A/N: note that most of the story is from jiros POV.

Class is sooooo boring. Like soooooooo boring. So I just ended up daydreaming. About yaomomo of course, I've had a crush on her for ages and Denki is the only one who knows. She'll     never like me back though, I know for a fact that she's straight and dating todoroki. It breaks me just to think about it. That's why I try not to, but I can't help it. Every night i think about it, every single night, I think about how I am so in love with someone who will never like me back. It's horrible. I look up at the clock. Five minutes to go.

~time skip cos it's only five minutes~

The sound of the bell rang through my ears and I gathered my stuff, and walked over to the dorm building. As I open the front door I am greeted by Denki who is making cereal in the kitchen, or trying at least. He's hopeless at anything in the kitchen and he can't even make fucking cereal. "Shiiiiiit" I hear Denki groan "oh my god what have you done is it that hard to make cereal" I know he's stuffed up big time, mental note, never let Denki in the kitchen ever again. 

"I thought that the box of puffs was cereal but it was actually the kind that you use to package stuff" sure enough I looked down at his bowl and floating in milk. Where those puffy packaging things. I facepalms "oh my god Denki here gimme that" I snatched the bowl and poured it into the bin. Not before deliberately spilling some on Denki's pants of course. "Hey what the fuck was that for" I didn't answer and instead trudged through the common room, where I found yaomomo sitting on todoroki's lap. It hurt. I had to get to my dorm fast, I didn't  want to start crying in the common room.

When I reached my door I hastily opened it, locking it behind me. I jumped onto my bed and let the tears flow, grabbing my guitar from beside my bed. I wiped my eyes and strummed a few chords. I always sing when I'm sad. Today I chose to sing one of the saddest songs I know how to play. 'Someone like you' by Adele. I put my fingered to the strings and let all my emotions flow out of me.

I heard that you're settled down

That you found a girl and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy?

Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I had hoped you'd see my face

And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you