𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Yay it's all getting better! Weeeeee let's read all this cute asf stuff ahead yay!

Jiro's POV:

She was kissing me. But this time it was different. I felt like it... meant something. I felt free, like all the tension was gone as I melted into the kiss. It was soft, a light kiss. But the feeling of burning passion and love flowed through it, sending a thrill of joy and serenity throughout our whole bodies. It was peaceful, both of our eyes closed, the space between us no longer mattered.

But all that was gone when the door burst open, "Hey! Jiro bro oh-" we quickly pulled away, catching our breath "u-um would you like us to, leave you guys alone or-?" The look on his face was priceless, he looked like he was about to burst out laughing. "No kaminari it's fine you guys can come in" I looked up at MoMo, we were both blushing messes. I looked over at the door and in filed kaminari, Mina, Sero, kirishima, Bakugo and next to Mina a floating jumpsuit, which I'm guessing is Tooru. "Hey girl, how you feeling?" Asked Mina as she and Tooru held me in a tight hug. "I'm feeling a lot better actually!" They all start laughing "w-what?" "Jiro you dunce of course you feel better, you haven't forgotten what we walked into have you?" Kirishima said through joy-filled chuckles. "Or right yeah" I hide my face in my hands since I'm sure my cheeks are rivalling kirishima hair. "Hey Jiro bro! Does this mean your cured?!" Wow he's way to enthusiastic. I look up at Momo, she knows more about this than I do "yes I think so, she still has to get rid of the roots, and it's gonna be kind of painful to cough up I imagine, but apart from that you are all good!" They all jumped up, kaminari jumped into Seros arms and screamed "SHE GONNA LIIIIIIVE" Sero almost fell over laughing.

~time skip brought to you by the depressed gays~

We were all laughing and crying and hugging each other, making a hell of a noise when a nurse slowly pushed the door open. "Visiting hours are over" she mumbled and the room was suddenly filled with disappointed aws "see ya Jiro bro, you better be back soon!" Chirped kaminari as he and the bakusquad made their way out "goodbye Kyoka" I gave Momo a massive hug and she kissed me on the cheek. "See you soon". As the door closed I was left. Everything is getting better. I actually can't believe this.  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. breathe jiro breathe. BUT OH MAH GAWD.

OH MA GAWD. SHE GETTIN BETTER SHE ALL BETTER BROS EEEEEEEEEEEE