𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

Ok so I'm still very stressed out because of the last authors note. But that doesn't stop me from writing another chapter! 🥵
Lets go!

Momo's POV:

i push the large glass door and walk onto the tiles. The clacking of my rubber soles muffled by the chitter chatter going on around the waiting room. I walked up to the reception and catch the attention of a stern looking young woman behind the marble counter. "Hello miss how may I help you?" She asked. "U-um I'm here to see Kyoka Jiro" I state, lacking my usual confidence. "Ok, what is your relationship with the patient?" She raises an eyebrow. "I-I'm her good friend." "Well you'll have to wait for a bit until her family is done visiting." She told me "I will call you when she's ready". I wandered over to the waiting room and sat down.
Then I spotted it. A vending machine.

My parents never let me eat anything from the machines, they said it was disgusting junk that unemployed civilians eat. But my parents aren't here now are they? I walk over to the machine and choose what I want. A regular smiths potato chips, C4. I put in 100 yen and press the number. When I hear a soft crumple at the bottom of the machine I reach down and grab my chips. Oh my god last time I had these was 5 years ago when I was at shoto's birthday party. Well it wasn't much of a birthday party. It was just me and shoto sitting in the park eating junk food. I open the packet and take a chip. I close my eyes and let the chip crumble into my mouth and fill my mouth with the salty flavour. Everybody probably thinks I'm a weirdo. It's literally just a chip.

~time skip brought to you by depression~

Kyoka's POV:

I'm trying to nap, trying to let everything go and forget. When I hear a soft knock on my door. I know it's not one of the nurses because they wouldn't even care to knock, must be a visitor. My parents left the room about five minutes ago so maybe they forgot something? "Come in" I chirp. In walks the prettiest tall dark haired girl wearing the prettiest clothes, her face plastered with the prettiest smile. "Oh hi yaomomo" I greet her. "Hey Kyoka, how are you holding up?" I look at her and sniff, she held me in a tight embrace as I cried, "not great" I sob. "Aw I'm so sorry" now she was crying to "its all my fault I'm so sorry" I immediately let go, she thinks this is her fault!? "No no no Momo it's not your fault, at all" she wiped her eyes, "no it is, I'm so stupid I never even liked shoto it was my parents idea, they thought it would be good for the companies" she sobbed. Wow. She never even liked todoroki? I didn't know what to say.

She composed herself and took a deep breath. "Have you coughed it out yet?" She asked. No of course I haven't, not the roots at least. The love needs to be returned for me to get rid of it all together. "N-no, the roots are still there, they said I have no chance apart from surgery"

Momo's POV:

They said she has no chance. They don't know that. I look down at her face. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks tear stained from crying. She still looks adorable though. Wait. What!? Am I falling for Jiro? I must be. Otherwise she wouldn't have coughed up the majority of the flower, her body is obviously trying to get rid of it. She doesn't need goddam surgery! I look at Jiro who was still crying on the bed. "Kyoka?" I whisper, "yes?" "You do have a chance" and without thinking I put my hand on the side of her face and feel her lips collide with mine.

Yes I know. Short chapter. Also I noticed that the book has OVER 80 READS!! I MEAN WOW. And it also has zero comments 😂 so yeet. Wait what. It just randomly changed my font wtf anyway bye!

-Lucy