𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Ok I'm sorry I know I said I would post this ages ago but I honestly just didn't get around to it 🥵
Very sorry. Anyway let's get into our girls!

Jiro's POV

What the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK OH MY FUCKNG GOD. Momo was kissing me .KISSING. ME. out of pity, she was kissing me out of pity. I appreciate it. I really do. But. DAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD BUT ITS STILL NOT GONNA MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. I'm freaking out. I need air. So I pull away, ok I have two options. Option one: hide away in my hoodie and start crying, again. Option two: still hide into my hoodie but this time DONT cry.
Pfffff I'm going with option one. Hey nice going Jiro. Why the fuck am I like this. I just pull the collar of my hoodie to cover my eyes and start crying. I'm pretty sure Yao-Momo is just sitting there with no idea what to do. Like. She just kissed me and I'm crying, WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO I DO THIS. I look up into Momo's sparkly abyss black eyes and gag, no don't get me wrong her eyes don't make me gag, I just need to vomit. Momo passes me the bucket and I stick my head into it, but this time it's different, I start choking. Bad. Real bad. I can't breath and I fell MoMo patting me on the back, whispering that I'm gonna be ok. It's all gonna be ok. But it's not. Because I choke once more and the most petals I have ever seen make there way into the bucket.
Followed by a full white rose, stalk still attached, thorns and all. I can't tell. Is this worse or better. Momo takes the bucket a little too early and I cough up about a cup of blood onto my bed sheets, the thorns must have basically mauled my oesophagus. My vision is going all blurry, I can barely hear MoMo ushering me to speak. I lose vision and fall back on the bed.

I woke up to the sound of beeping on a hospital bed. I immediately jolt upward. A rush of panic shivering down my spine. But the many cords that enter my body, transferring things like food and water, pull me back down onto the hard mattress. Then I overhear a pair of doctors talking, they mustn't know I'm awake. "We will have to remove the roots, she's already gotten rid the majority of the actual flower" said one. "Ok but do we know who the enamoured is? Is there a way we can do this without having to go into surgery?" "The woman in which the Hanahaki was caused by already has a boyfriend, the girl has no chance apart from surgery" I was shocked, No no no. They can't remove it, if they do it will limit my capacity for romantic love, I will never be able to love someone this deeply, ever again. I can't. I'd rather die.

Momo's POV:

I woke up from my nightmare with a jolt. I called the ambulance for Jiro last night. I have no idea if she's going to be ok. It worries me. Although I do get to miss class today to go see her. I wipe my eyes and change out of my lavender silk pyjamas.
After taking a quick shower I change into something simple. A cream long sleeve turtleneck, red high waisted denim skirt, black doc martins with rose embroidery and some sheer black stockings. Ok. My Uber pulls up in the dorm driveway and I get in.
When we arrive at the hospital I stand and the wide glass doors and look into reception. How the hell am I going to do this.

I am so so so sorry for the late update I will try and update as much as possible but please don't kill me if I don't 🥵

Thanks for 40 reads btw!

-a person