𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Hi, it's me, I'm currently writing this in maths class but it will be posted later. Thankyou so much for 17 reads! I know its like, not my much at all but it means a lot. There will be a lot less angst in this chapter 🥵. Anyway! Enjoy!

Jiro's POV

I started to gain consciousness. Damn. I was woken up my a soft voice coming from above, I must be in heaven. But when I coughed up three white rose petals I knew I wasn't. I was still here. On this stupid earth. In this stupid bathroom. With these stupid petals and this stupid, stupid disease. Wait. Somebody was talking. How did they find me? What the hell? My eyes started to gain focus and I could recognise Yaomomo's beautiful face. Shit. Shit shit shit. Did she see? She must have. Oh god, oh no. I coughed again letting a a whole, blood soaked rose emerge from my throat. MoMo gasped. I dont blame her. She was crying. "Oh my god Kyoka are you ok?! I need to get you cleaned up, right now!" She stuttered. She cares about me, as a friend. On,y as a friend. That thought sent a tear running down my cheek.

~time skip cos math is hard~

We were sitting on my bed. MoMo had cleared the entire bathroom of  blood, petals, tears and vomit, just like that, magic. We sat in silence. Till she spoke up, asking me the dreaded question. "K-Kyoka? I hope you don't mind me asking but... why do you have Hanahaki?" Oh god. How do I answer this one. I just buried my face in my oversized hoodie and cried. "It's ok Kyoka. I didn't expect you to answer" she whispered. "I just asked cos, well, white roses are my favourite flower" fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. FUUUUUUCK so she knows, she knows. I just cried more into my hoodie, suddenly feeling sick. Hastily I covered my mouth. "Kyoka? Do you need to vomit?" I nodded and she grabbed the large mop bucket from the Side of my bed. We've been through this process three times already. I need to vomit, MoMo grabs the bucket, I vomit in the bucket, MoMo throws away the petals and washes the liquid from the bucket. Done. Then we sit in awkward silence for the next ten minutes. Then I need to vomit again.

MoMo's POV:

Oh my god. Does jiro like me? No love me. You can only get Hanahaki if you truly love someone. It can't be me. Somebody else must like white roses. After cleaning the bucket, once again. I go and sit with jiro. Who has been non stop crying the whole time. It must be so hard for her. I know its a sensitive subject for her, but is 100% necessary to talk about treatments in this situation, so carefully and quietly I bring up the topic. "Hey jiro? Can we talk for a second?" She looked up at me with her red, puffy eyes "I-I don't know, is it very important?" She sobbed. "Yes it is, it's a matter of life and death" and I'm not over exaggerating, if the person does not love her back, or she doesn't get the flower removed, she will die. Jiro nods, allowing me to proceed with the question. "I know its sensitive but, what are you gonna do? Have thought about getting it removed?"

That really sent her off, the tears started flowing faster. So I pulled her into a hug, allowing her to cry into my sweater. She mumbled something that obviously was not meant to be heard, "if I get it removed than I will never be able to love someone as much as I love you"  oh my god. She does love me. Then I start crying. Jiro loves me, and she has Hanahaki because I don't love her, and she's going to die, because of me. We sat there. Both crying. Until Kyoka lifted her head up. And it just came to me. Out of the blue. I don't know why, but it did. I put my hand on the side of her face and her soft lips met mine.

Yay my baby girls! 💖🥰🌸🤗 thats all I had to say lol. Next update sometime tonight.

-author annonymous.