𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I was rlly tired and had sum other stuff going on. Anyway I'm back now! And guess what? This is the last chapter, I know it was a short story, but read the authors note at the end for a chance to vote for a possible sequel! Enjoy!
(Also this chapter is set in Jiro's room after truth or dare)

Jiro POV:

Well. That truth or dare game was.... eventful to say the least. After my dare Sero and Denki were the first to leave the common room... I think they had other things they needed to.. sort out. Considering the noticeable tents in the front of both of their sweatpants. After that me and Yaomomo left, we parted ways down the hall, though she claimed to come over later to help me study. It's been about half an hour, sitting on my bed, just thinking. I can't believe I said those things to momo, and she thought it was HOT!? And I haven't coughed up the roots yet, it's been five days, should be coming soon. My thoughts are interrupted by a soft knock on my door, I open it to find Yaomomo in a hoodie and sweatpants holding a pile of books. "Hey Kyoka!" Damn I have never seen her dress that casual, "you said you needed help studying?" I snapped out of my R rated fantasies and invited her in "y-yeah come in" I ushered her through the door, closing it behind me.

Momo took a seat on my bed and started opening countless textbooks, "so its quirk studies you're worried about?" "Yeah, that and math" she patted the spot next to me on the bed and I plonked myself beside her, "so, have you coughed up the roots yet?" She asked, opening a thick yellow book to the perfect page first try, almost like she had memorised every word in the book. "No, not yet" "should be soon, very soon" she handed me a pencil and started explaining

~time skip cos studying sucks~

Momo POV:

After ten minutes of trying to explain quirk pairing to Kyoka, I noticed she started acting different. She constantly looked down and touched her throat, like something was stuck. Oh my, she's coughing up the roots, "Kyoka, are you ok?" She replied with a muffled "N-No" immediately I take her hand and pull her into the bathroom, i reach under the sink and pull out the purple mop bucket we used for the petals, kneeling down, I place a towel around her shoulders and my hand on her back. Then she starts choking, god it's horrible, she sound like she's dying and I can't stand it. First it's just the little drops of blood in the bottom of the bucket, then drops turn to pools and pools turn bloody clumps of vegetation. "Shhh you're almost there" I whisper while patting her back, a tear runs down her cheek into the bucket, she must be in so much pain. I wrap my arm around her waist to support her body as she lets out one last strangled, choking cough, and a blood soaked clump of roots and leaves lands into the bucket.

She looks up at me with a smile on her face and I wipe the blood of her chin as she flings her arms around my neck, she's cured.

Jiro POV:

I've done it, I coughed up the roots, I'm cured, the Hanahaki is gone. I look up to Momo, a smile spread across my face, matching hers. Her dark eyes glistened with tears of happiness and I felt a salty drop roll down my tear stained cheek. She took a hand off my waste and cupped the side of my face, her thumb wiping away my running mascara. I took a hand off her neck and returned the gesture, as I wiped away the black smudge on her cheek I felt her head move towards my ear, her warm breath sending a shiver down my spine. I wrap my arms around her waste as she whispers in my ear, "I love you Kyoka" I feel my face go hot, "I-I love you too Momo." Her head retracts from my ear and I gaze into her beautiful eyes. Her other hand comes off my back, landing on my other cheek, we both just sit there, drowning in each other's warmth, until I feel a pair of soft lips collide with my own. It's like a whole new feeling, a kiss better than ever before. A kiss better than the time Denki kissed me in middle school, before he found out he was gay. A kiss better than the time she had kissed me out of pity. A kiss better than in the hospital. This kiss is a kiss I will never forget, nobody else's lips will ever mould into mine the way hers are right now. I want this moment to last forever.

I am cured

I am safe

I have momo

Momo has me

I am in love

And the petals are gone

Roses may be pretty...

But they taste like shit

What's this? The story's over? Yes I know, the story is over. It was a very short story.

BUT! there may be a sequel....
Although there will only be a sequel if you guys want one, so this is ur chance to vote for the sequel! What do you want it to be about? What should it be called? Any suggestions of what you want to happen? Just tell me! Once I have enough ideas for the next book I will start writing it! But in the meantime go read my other book! It is a kiribaku band AU fic called 'fifty shades of gay'. If you don't like this ship, get out.

Jkjk if you don't like kiribaku that is perfectly ok! You don't have to read it! (even if you do like kiribaku I don't expect you to read it) it's just a suggestion! Anyway! I'm really excited to see y'alls ideas! Until next time!

Much love from, Lucy. 💖