The merciless.

"They have no mercy, why should i show it to them?": Quote from William Noon.

Six's office, Hereford ,England

It was another cold day in Hereford, Six was filing some reports until her phone rang. She picked it up and saw it was Dokkabi, she clicked answer.

Six: Hello Ms Dokkabi, what's going on?

Dokkabi: Six, he's struck again.

Six shot up from her chair and rushed to the lab to see if it were true, for the last few months, there has been numerous attacks on White Mask soldiers and factions by an unknown individual. When she got there, the hacker was waiting with a tablet in her hand.

Six: Pull up the recording.

Dokkabi pressed a few buttons and a video appeared on the screen. It showed an eighteen year old boy entering a White mask warehouse, wearing a Kevlar vest. A White Mask grunt conversed with him and the boy nodded in agreement. He nodded his head and the soldier ran out.

To their suprise, the boy took out a smg and started going through the building, evading and killing the soldiers inside. He then used hand to hand combat to finish off the remaining grunts. He then killed the leader by snapping his neck and downloaded some plans and tactics onto a flash drive.

He looked up and saw the camera, he simply took out a Desert Eagle and shot the camera.

Six: That's him alright, we need him to join Rainbow.

Meanwhile in America

William was walking back to his car, a Volkswagen Tigaun suv. He started the car and drove home to his daughter Maya Noon. He spoke both English and a little bit of Spanish since his wife was Latina. She was killed by the White Mask when she was grocery shopping.

Maya: Papi, are you ojay?

His two year old daughter asked him with concern. He nodded and she just hugged him softly.

William: Lo siento (sorry) Papi was just working.

Maya: Esta Bien Papi ( Its okay Papi)

William smiled and picked up his daughter and carried her to her room. He tucked her in and said goodnight.

William: Buenas Nauseas, Maya ( Goodnight Maya.)

Maya: Goodnight Papi *yawns* I wuve you.

William then walked to his room and took out a laptop and began working on the files he downloaded. It was mostly plans to destroy Rainbow, he then received a call from Six.

Six:(over phone) Hello Mr Noon, you are a hard man to find.

William: I never wanted to be found, guess your operator is good at what she does.

Six: I want to arrange a meeting, i want you to join Rainbow.

William: Todo un movimiento audaz ( Quite a bold move) six.

Six: I know it's bold, but i need an operator who isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty. You are the best of the best, Mr Noon. Please consider it.

William: I will meet you at any place,Mi querida senora ( my dear lady)

Six: Meet me tommorow afternoon at 5, dont be late