Their knight in shining armour.

3rd pov

William groaned as he sat up after falling asleep on the floor of his room, he cracked his neck and joints. He then saw Maya was still sleeping. He got up and got dressed for his workout routine. He jogged to the gym and as he arrived he got a few glares on the way. He knew why,but chose to ignore it.

When he got there he saw it was a fully built professional gym. He first went to the boxing bag and wrapped some sports tape around his knuckles and forearms, all the other operators came in, they saw William and most got angry, while others were happy to see him. He walked up to the boxing bag and threw and hard right into it, a deep thud was heard and he then kicked it with his left leg. It twirled around before he split it into two with an almighty right hook. All the male operators paled when they saw this.

William: What are guys gawking at?

They all evirted their gaze as William walked over to the bench and he loaded up the bar with 900 pounds, that's damn near a ton. He then benched it 50 times before dropping it on the ground the thud resonated throughout the entire base. He then did some squats with the weight and then put it back on the rack.

William: There is only one king here, and that king is me *flexes muscles in a intimidating manner.*

Needless to say, all the female operators got nosebleeds and they blushed like there's no tommorow. Ela was so overwhelmed,she fainted but was caught by William. She was dizzy and embarrassed. She fell into his arms and nuzzled into his chest. He smiled and Zofia joined her sister.

He soon carried all the females to their dorms, but the two Bosak sisters clung onto him. He sighed and carried them to his room. Maya was awake, but stayed quiet as her father walked in with the two beauties as they slept in his arms.

Maya:Papi, are they okay?

William: They are just tired Maya, did you eat your dinner?

Maya: Yes Papi.

William nodded and laid down on the bed and both sisters smiled at him. He also fell asleep and hugged them softly.

William: Today was a good day.