Blood on my hands.

It was a Friday and William was spending the morning with Maya as she was playing pretend. She was pretending to be Ruby Rose and she even has the costume to match it. It was her Halloween costume and he was going to enjoy pretending to be her Uncle Qrow. That was until six called him, Zofia,Ela,Ash and Valkryie to the office.

William: Sorry Maya, we'll play when I get back.

Maya:Okay, Papi. I love you.

William got dressed and went to Six's office for the mission details. When he got there, he was clad in a dress shirt,black pants,black Jarman shoes and a Kevlar vest. He also carried a Ak-12 equipped with a holographic sight,dual mags,foregrip and a extended barrel. He sighed and opened the door.

Ash: We aren't going on a dinner raid you know.

William just glared at her and that made her shut her mouth, he didn't like it if someone mocked him. He cracked his neck and waited for the brief.

Six:Your mission is to save the hostages held in this high school, make sure none of the White Mask get out.

William nodded his head and the rest shortly followed his lead. He was appointed as team leader. He sat on the far side of the chopper and he was reading the Bible, everyone was suprised by this.

Ash: William,are you a Catholic?

William:No I'm a Christian. I read the Bible before every raid or mission, asking and praying to god for forgiveness for the sins I'm about to commit. I have so much blood on my hands, not even the holy waters of heaven would was it away.

The operators nodded in understanding, they then asked him to pray for them. He nodded and closed the Bible and took their hands.

William: Dear Lord, protect us as we prepare to bless the world by ridding it of the evil that has rooted itself in our world. May we all return in one piece. Amen.

The helicopter then hovered over the school and William noticed it was his old high school, he sighed and loaded his gun and grappled down to the roof, his team followed after him.
He opeoned the door and took out two White Mask grunts without being heard. The rest of his team did the same and after only 30 minutes all the guards were dead. He then opened a classroom and saw the Captain of the White Mask,holding the popular girl by her neck with a gun to her head.

William:Drop the gun and let the girl go, I am not kidding. Put the gun down now!!!

The captain dropped the gun and shoved the girl away from him, William shot him in the head and he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. He sighed and helped the girl to her feet.

William:Ela, White Mask Captain is dead. Area is clear.

Ela:10-4 we are heading to your location now.

William stood there with his rifle on his back, the girl looked at him long and hard. She recognized him.

Girl:William? Is that you?

William:Depends on whose asking.

Cassie:Come on William, it's me Cassie Cage. We are in the same class.

William:Oh right, the popular girl who bad mouthed my girlfriend and humiliated me in school every fucking day of my life. Once best friends, now we're no longer friends.

Cassie:William, please can you forgive me, I felt like a bitch for the past two years and I'm truly sorry for everything.

William:Yeah right.

William grunted and sat on the floor, the Captain of the terrorist group shot him in the arm, Cassie noticed this and bend down to help him. He looked at her.

Cassie:Okay, it's just a flesh wound. You'll be okay. I'm truly sorry William.

They soon head back to Hereford were he was met with a sad and broken Six.

Six:William, someone has injured Maya. She's in a coma.

William ran past everyone and saw the unconscious body of his daughter, something broke inside of him. A voice began chanting the words "Rip and Tear" in his head. He yelled out in anger and sadness, he was now alone. But he was going to kill all the White Mask soldiers if it's the last things he does.