3

A loud bang appeard when I jumped down from the hole we made on the ceiling
,, hurry we don't have much time, collect the prisoners and we'll blow this place up"  shiro ordered as he moved.
,, hunk go with lance me and pidge will secure the other "

Lance only nodded while shiro pattened hunks shoulder as the 2 rushed away.

-_- time skip ---

Skipping through the hallways lance tried to sneak his way around to the cells with hunk.

A sudden couple of guards popped up when they were about to enter the celles they were originally heading for.

As a reflex he stumbled to the side and against a wall only to fall through it and back away.

He was breathing hard as he noticed he had fallen through a hologram and rose his weapon when the guards walked past it not seeming to see him.
,, lance ?" Hunk must have heard his gasp as he spoke through the radio

Lance got up again activating his radio ,, I'm fine free the prisoners I'm coming after " before he turned it off again and looked around himself.

It was pretty dark but it seemed like it was a way that was leading someone and cautiously he followed it his weapon heady and charged in hand.

When he finally got closer to the end he noticed some bars at the end and headed a little faster toward it before looking at what was inside.

A small shaking figure was in the back obviously a prisoner and besides him a blue wolf that had its tail swung over him almost as if to protect him.
,, hey, can you hear me ?"

He called at first shooting the lock system to open the bars as he walked inside, but once the boy rose his head to look at him, he stopped in his steps eyes widened as he rose his weapon and almost stumbled a few steps back in shock and irritation but also disbelieve and anger.
,, what .. "

Spotting the weapon pointed at him, the shaking prisoners face filled with fear as he started hiding his face again in the huge wolf's furr, it was equally as skinny as he was but it seemed to be deep asleep still. The shaking got worse and lance felt utterly helpless with the situation. Realizing it was obviously no threat but also.. why did it look like keith ?

It cant be keith

It couldnt be, his skin was halfway purple and he had 2 purple furry ears peaking out at the top of his head while one of his eyes had a yellowish colour.

,, who .. who are you or what ?! Where is keith !?! Whatt did you do !? What did they do !?" He kept pressing thinking this was a sick test or trap as he teard up staring at him.

Keith didn't react however and rather curled more into himself and before lance could ask more a silent sobbing appeard catching him off guard and making him suddenly feel bad as he ended up lowering his Bayard at it with a hard frown before he looked behind himself checking if everything was still clear.

,, get up " He finally ordered but Keith didn't react at first only when he repeated his order a little louder that was when he flinched uncurling himself, he turned to lance in a terribly painful looking way by all the blood stains on the dirty old cloths he was wear as he laid the head of the wolf he was holding gently down to the ground to not wake it.

His legs looked nothing more than 2 sticks and lance spotted that one had a huge cut over the thigh while the other was basically ripped open porbably from some sort of animal with good teeth.

They were shaking badly when Keith attempted to stand up leaning against the wall to try and push himself more up but he wouldnt look into Lance's eyes.