10

Keith would never have imagined to be in a position like this.
When he joined voltron and beard of the cruelty galras he had once imagined if he was ready to be tortured to save the universe by saving voltron.. to save his team.

He would think of what he had experienced in the past, in his .. forster cares and places he was.

But he never for once thought the team would treat him like this.

Shiro was like a brother to him, and he knows he had never been easy but would it really end like that? Becaus he couldnt hide it any longer.

He ruined everything

No he had ruined it far before they found out.
He had a perfect relationship with lance, lance was everything one could ask for and more, he was too perfect. He deserved better, keith ruined it. He was always too angry, too hot headed, too stubborn... too.. too keith.

He squeezed his eyes feeling as if it was getting hard to breath when he felt them tighten the bondages on each of his wrists and ankles before another one was closed around his neck pinning him to the chair with the feeling of knowing that he was not able to escape or move much.. to defend.

It was scaring him and making him remember stuff he didnt want to remmeber.

Tears gathered in his eyes when he had to open them and look around trying to distract himself when he couldnt.

Unconsciously he started moving his arms pushing against the restrains to know they were tight and strong. His hands clenched to fists as he could no longer hide the fact of how paniced he was as he tugged against them again.

,, h-hey " shiro came closer cautiously.

,, HEY !" he remembered a voice appearing in his head before a punch of the guard had landed on his face. One after another and they snickered in the end ,, get the good stuff ! I wanna see him struggle "

he gasped out, the pace of his breathing picked dup on speed as he started moving against the restraints in utter panic closing his eyes to try and keep a straight face, when the first few tears had rolled down from his fear.

,, k-Keith .. " shiro stuttered watching him In nothing but guilt even curan looked a little regretful when he turned to him again after he fixed the tools on the surgeon's table.

allura got closer grabbing onto his hair to force him to look at her It caused him greater panic and in a result 2 fluffy purple ears appeard above his head. His skin turned purple on fewer spots and one of his eyes was glowing yellow.

It seemed to have triggered allura as she moved her hands to squeeze against the restrains on his throat only to be pulled back instandly by shiro.
,, stop ! You said we would just ask some questions , " he frowned at her upset before looking onto the table again ,, why is all this stuff here !?"

,, it's a galra they dont feel pain like we " she said emptily and shiro stared at her shocked before looking at keith again. He was breathing uneven, his eyes closed as he was trying to distract himself and imagen he wasnt here, when his feet and hands kept moving up tensing and trying to push against the restraints with no success.

it reminded him of his own horrible experiences as he was captured by the galras himself.

,, what are you? An experiment?" She questioned getting closer again but keith didnt hear her neither could he answer when he suddenly heard and saw all these guards who have hurt him in front of him. He kept his eyes close not wanting to make an expression that showed his panic and fear when clearly his whole body had been tense and he xouldnt stop the tears that kept forming to roll down his temples, pressing his lips together as he started shaking.

,, a-allura maybe-" curan looked shocked and regretful as he turned to her.
,, no ! It's an act... you cant trust them ... it's an act I know it is "

She was about to get closer again as she took a weird looking object that was glowing on one end.

She pressed it down onto keith hand, causing him to flinch and grunt as he tried to move away from it. obviously in pain which shocked the 2 men witnessing it when shiro grabbed her hand that was pressing it down and pushed her a little stronger back.
,, thats enough " he said sternly ,, curan help me "

,, what are you doing ??" She was upset as she stomped back to him again in anger.

,, I'm not going to torture someone like that ! THIS IS INSANE ! You are ! You clearly lost your mind in hate ! Damnit it's enough!" He yelled at her as he opened the restraints together with curan.

Keith almost instandly fell out of it to the floor trying to crawl away the best he could as he sobbed trying to catch air in wheezed breaths.

,, keith ... keith " shiro tried to get to him but keith would just push him away as if he was afraid the older might hurt him aswell. ,, I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry .. curan we need lance "

,, no !" Allura interrupted and curan stopped in his steps again confused
Of what to do now.

,, allura its enough!" Shiro frowned at her in anger as he turned to look back at her.

Keith was in the corner covering his mouth as he tried himself to calm down.

She walked back toward keith with the object as he just stared wide eyed, shocked and scared at her.
Yet shiro hadnt wasted anytime when he pulled her back again not letting her get close to keith again as he pushed her back again.
,, what is wrong with you !?"

,, with me !? They tortured you ! They took your arm! They experimented on you ! They've killed all my people ! You get that !?" Her eyes teard up as she glared ,, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT "

,, they took everything.. my father.. theres nothing left because of THEM " her hateful eyes landed on keith.
,, everyone one of them deserves to die"

They shared eye contact at that statement, something in keith cracked when she said that. He just looked down empty.

While shiro had been too busy talking to curan allura had already turned away again as he door opened and lance rushed in only briefly glancing at her when she left the room.

Lance had rushed to keith but he didnt show any further reaction even when lance hugged him looking at his wounded hands as he yelled at shiro and curan scolding them but all keith did was repeat allura statement in his head to himself.

I deserve to die