Chapter 1

I am not really confident about this one... I tried, though! Also, the words in italics are either thoughts or words with emphasis.

Chapter 1

   Getting out of bed, Akito prepared his clothes for school, not very excited for his "high school debut". Akito was nervous, although he didn't want to be. He thought that something was going to go wrong, and little did he know, he was right.

   Even though I'm transferring early in the year, will I make any friends? ...Never mind, it'll be fine. He thought.

   Snapping out of his thoughts, Akito went downstairs to see his mother sitting at the table.

   "Hi sweetie. Are you excited for your first day at school?" Akito's mom asked.

   "Yeah, I'm excited for school." Akito replied with a smile. It was a lie, of course, but went unnoticed by his mother.

   "That's good then. Have some breakfast." Akito's mother said.

   The both of them ate in silence. Ever since Akito's older brothers left for college, the house was quiet.

   After eating, Akito went back upstairs and got changed into his uniform. He looked in the mirror. A black haired and red eyed boy stared back at him. He brushed his hair to the side, noticing a streak of white hair, which may have been caused by stress.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

   After what felt like hours of walking, Akito finally made it to Mori Mori Academy. The school was pretty big, which made Akito feel that he would get lost pretty quickly. Finding his class, which was Class 1-D, he stood at the doorway, waiting to be introduced, like the other person standing next to him. The person had brown hair and green eyes, and was about the same height as Akito, only a few centimetres taller. When Akito saw the brown-haired boy looking at him, he flashed a smile.

   Once they were called in to introduce themselves, Akito let the other male go first, just to be nice. The boy's name was Toono Takashi, which he kept in mind. Next, it was Akito's turn.

   "My name is Ryusei Akito. I'll be in your care." Akito says with the clearest voice he could make, adding his signature smile at the end, earning a few blushes from his classmates.

   They went to their seats, and Akito's seat was right behind Toono's. When the break started, Toono and Akito were approached by a shorter, light brown-haired boy.

  "Toono-kun and Ryusei-kun!" The male said.

   "Ah, yes?" We both said at the same time.

   "Haha, you guys don't need to be so formal! I'm Yaguchi Kyousuke, but you can call me Yacchan!" Yacchan cheerfully beams, while holding his hands out.

   "Alright, It's nice to meet you, Yacchan." Akito says, taking one of his hands.

   Yacchan, huh. He seems a little too nice, he might be faking it. Unless he's a nice person, and I'm just overthinking it.  Akito thought.

   "O-okay, Y-Yacchan." Toono stuttered out, taking Yacchan's other hand.

   "We'll be classmates from now on, Toono-kun, Ryusei-kun! Oh, by the way, did you guys join any clubs yet?"

   "I haven't, and I don't really want too..." Toono sighs.

  "I haven't either, but I guess I could join one." Akito says.

   "Eh! It's mandatory to join a club, you know! How about the soccer club?" Yacchan questioned.

   "I don't want to do an activity that requires movement, so no." Toono stated.