I need your help! (My Youtube)

Hi guys! 

It's me Jodi! 

I am so happy on the (mostly) positive feedback on my story. Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate every single one of you. 

I am reaching out to you guys because I need your help!! 

I recently hit 440 subscribers on Youtube which I am over the moon about! I have been making videos since I was in 7th grade (i'm a junior now!!). Most of my first videos are now on private, but  I have been pouring hard work into my channel for nearly four years now. 

I am on a mission to hit 1k subscribers for multiple reasons. 

1. It's been a dream of mine to hit 1,000 ever since I started the channel. If I were to hit 1k I would be so extremely happy. 

2. It will let me to be able to make a profit. Now, money is NOT what I make videos for. I've been making them 4 years without anything just for the simple fact that I LOVE making videos & editing them and being able to make an impact on 400+ people. 

If I were to be able to make even a little bit of profit I would be able to do so much more for my channel! I would be able to make better quality videos, make merch, do giveaways, and so many more things! 

3. If I were to hit 1,000 subscribers I would be able to reach even more people. My goal is to be a positive person that people can come to to laugh, smile, cry and just be themselves. 

So, I am reaching out to you guys. If you liked my book maybe you would like my content! 

My channel is: Jodi Marlene 

If you don't want to subscribe, I completely understand! But if you could check out my channel and maybe subscribe it would mean so, so much to me! I really am doing my best to be successful on youtube. 

If you are already subscribed, thank you. 

If you are willing to go check out my channel, thank you. 

I appreciate all of you so much! 

Keep being you and remember to be kind!

Much love

Jodi xx