Picnic(Part 2)

*at the picnic*

Unikitty: "Is the food ready yet?"

Benny: "Don't keep the lady waiting!"

Batman: "Almost done..."

Wyldstyle: "Need some help, Batman? You already burned a giant sausage."

Batman: "That was for me. I like my sausages black."

Wyldstyle: "Okay."

*Batman brings in plates full of food, including one with some overpriced coffee and a black giant sausage*

Unikitty: "I don't really have arms...Benny, can you get the food for me?"

Benny: "How did you hold the toothpaste yesterday then?"

Unikitty: "My horn can lift stuff with rainbows. It isn't charged right now yet, I haven't gotten perky enough. It's only been fifteen minutes since we woke up."

Benny: "Alright." *gives Unikitty giant sausage*

Unikitty: "Thanks!" *jumps into air, eats it right off the plate in one bite*

Emmet: "I'll have a crossaint thanks."

Benny: "Me too!"

Wyldstyle: "I'll have a burger!"

President Biz: "Maybe a crossaint and some overpriced coffee?"

Batman: "You all are getting overpriced coffee." *gives everyone what they ordered, and Unikitty's overpriced coffee, since she already has her giant sausages*

*one big lunch rush later...*

Unikitty: "PICNIC GAME TIME!"

Benny: "How about we start with I'm The Captain?"

Batman: "What's that?"

Benny: "I'm the captain on a big ship, and you have to find things around the park that I use as parts to build a..." *deep breath*

Benny: "SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!"

*everyone but Benny falls over, even the random civilians taking a stroll*

---------

Author's Notes

Part 3 is coming to town....