Explaining Absence & Fourth Wall Breaks

*Emmet and Wyldstyle sitting on the Double Decker Couch*

Emmet: "A lot of you have been wondering about our absence...Well..."

Wyldstyle: "AJ hasn't been updating the book for a while, he's been off Wattpad."

Benny: *rushing in, unaware that we started* "Wait, why are we breaking the fourth wall today? I didn't get the script, so..."

Emmet: "Yeah, it got lost in the mail today, so we're kinda explaining why AJ hasn't been updating the book for a while to compensate."

Wyldstyle: "Actually, I got the script..." *she pulls out a copy of the script for today*

Benny: "..."

Wyldstyle: "Ah well." *she tosses it into the garbage*

Emmet: "The story will continue, but this time, it won't be where we left off; it will be starting practically new, from...Well...TODAY!"

Benny: "We're hoping to get out a chapter with SPACESHIPS!"

Emmet: "No, I said we should hope to get out a chapter for Fourth of July."

Wyldstyle: "We also kinda messed with the Benny x Unikitty shippers, they were supposed to get into a relationship during the Thanksgiving special, 2014."

*Benny blushes so hard his entire face turns red*

Emmet: "Anyway, we just wanted to say...Sorry for not getting time to update the book."

*the rest of the cast enter*

Benny: "AND REMEMBER TO BUILD A SPACESHIP, SPACESHIP, SPACESHIP!"

*the response was a unanimous facepalm moment*