02. Heartbreaks

Eliza's P.O.V

"Eliza! What are you thinkin' about? Did you heard me just now?" Harry called out to me with his hand waving in front of my face.

I wish I didn’t..

"O-Oh? Yeah, of course.. *Cough*" I replied.

"So? What do you think? Should I confess to her? I'm scared tho." Harry said shyly.

"No! I don't want you to confess to her, even I'm scared too Harry.... If you confess to her then we might lose our Friendship...But let's take it positive..Who knows she might have feelings for you as well!" I replied and gave him a weak smile...

"Yahh! Are you okay? Seems like you're sick. Do you want me to bring you back home?" Harry asked with a worried expression written all over his face.

Please stop. Stop confusing me! Stop playing with my heart! Stop breaking my heart!

"Yeah..I'm not feeling really well, but It's okay! L-Lets just carry on with what we were saying..." I replied with a slight smile..

"So... I'm planning on confessing to her this Friday, can you please help me? Cuz without you I'm actually nothing...Please?" Harry asked me for a favour.

"Okay..what do you want??" I asked him..

"I wanna buy a gift for her." Harry replied...

Why me? Can't you see me? I'm in Love with you Harry?.. Ahhh I'm so broken right now..

"mmm..I mean sure!!" I gave him a fake smile.

"Thanks man! I knew I can count on you~~" He came over and hug me...Tightly.

I don't wanna ever let go of this hug but sadly I'm not the girl that has capture his heart.

"Sure thing! Anytime bro~ I've got your back!! I will always be there for you remember?" I said.

Even it means me getting hurt for you, Just for you...
Harry Styles...

Hey mates....Here's the 2nd chapter.. If there's any mistakes in my writing, please tell me and I'll try to rectify it in my upcoming chapters..

Thank you.