04. I'll be here for you

Eliza's P.O.V

I was walking along the hallway with my whole body being slouched forward. I didn't went for lunch break today. I'm broken enough I don't want anymore.

I suddenly got a text from Kristine:

-Text-

Kristine Bae:
Hey, Bestie! Where are you?

Me:
Oh...I'm skipping lunch today. Don't worry 'bout me!

Kristine Bae:
Yeah sure. But maybe you wanna go on a hunt for Harry now?

Me:
Hunt? What do you mean by hunt? He's not a wild dog on the loose so there's no need to 'hunt' for him. Isn’t he with you?

Kristine Bae:
Yes and no. Apparently, he left a few minutes ago.

Me:
What? Wait! Did you reject him?

Kristine Bae:
So you know about his confession huh...I've got myself a boyfriend two days ago, I have no choice but to reject him, although he's cute little fluffy and quite handsome. You're Harry's close friend, so please go look for him and comfort him.

Me:
You trouble maker!! Now I have to go hunt for this fool!

-End of text-

I'm so worried and equally scared. Where is he?? He better not do anything that is foolish.

I ran up the stairs that lead towards the rooftop and I was panting like hell by the time I reached there. But who cares, what matters the most, is that I find Harry now.

I opened the door and see the boy sitting on the floor staring up the sky. Tears flows down his flawless skin and I can hear my heart aching at sight of this.

I walked towards him and said,
"Hey Bud, you need some company?"

He looked up and frowned,
"WHAT THE FUCK ELIZA?! You didn’t tell me that Kristine has a boyfriend and you gave me a stupid HIGH HOPES! FOR HEAVEN SAKE! ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS SIGHT?"

My eyes widened in shocked by his harsh words. He had never yelled at me before.

"Look I'm sorry...I didn’t know that she got herself a boyfriend. She got her boyfriend two days ago which fall on weekend..How do you expect me to know? I'm really sorry if you think I'm enjoying this sight. BUT I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS A SINGLE BIT!" I half-yelled at him.

He looked down as tears rolled down his face and said,

"I'm sorry Eliza. I just needed someone to blame for my foolishness. I just needed someone to be the punching bag for a while...I-I'm just so Broke..."

My tears has finally decided to give up and flowed down profusely, I walked up to him and said,

"Harry, don't act like that. It hurts to see you so broken like this. You don't have to worry my bud you’ve got me, I'm always next to you by your side when you need me. Always."

"Thanks Eliza." Harry sniffed.

I hugged him tightly and said,
"I'll be here for you, Harry."