08. Till We Meet Again

Harry's P.O.V
[This chapter will mostly be Harry's P.O.V]

I was peacefully having my lunch with my love Taylor, when a horse disrupted our time.

"Harry are you eating?"  Jack asked me curiously.

"No I'm dancing, obviously I'm eating till you came." I answered him.

"Thanks for that sarcasm, Hazza. By the way, have you heard about the news?"  Jack asked me.

"What news for you to come to disturb my peace, Jack?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course, you wouldn’t know. Where's Eliza?"  He asked again.

Speaking of which, I've never seen her since yesterday after school. I wonder if everything's alright. But again, she would be alright, right?

"How the hell would I know?" I frowned,

"For heaven sake!! Stop going round the bush you, horse!! Get to the point!" I said quite frustrated with all the questions.

"Well my friend, Eliza have left to Canada to study there. She have left yesterday. Didn't she told you? Guess you don't even bother listening to her since you're busying sucking off your girlfriend's face,"  he said while walking  off.

What? Eliza left?  Why didn’t she tell me? Wait, did she told me? Was I really not listening to her?

Before Jack exited the campus canteen, he turned back and said to me,

"Harry, you're honestly a jerk! You’ve just lost the most wonderful and perfect girl, if only you have noticed her as a woman and not as a best friend or a close friend."

I felt a pang of guilt hit me so hard, like a bullet-train had just ran past me.

My heart, it was empty, it feel as though as a hollow shell.

That was when I questioned myself, Eliza was always there for me through the ups & downs,

but,

'Was I Ever There For Her?'

She showered me with unconditioned love,

but once again,

'Did I shower her with Love?'

We might say that we are best friends  but deep down, I do not know that she have a deeper feeling than just being a best friend towards me.

I am an idiot, indeed.

I knew, but I still choose to ignore it, which ended up hurting her and I didn’t even realizes it.

Now that she's gone, I feel empty. I felt hurt that she left without a goodbye, I shouldn’t be feeling this way. But why, am I feeling all these emotions?

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Taylor disrupted my thoughts,

"Nothing. It's..No-Hey Taylor, I'm sorry I need to go. I will call you later," with that I rushed out of the canteen and went to Eliza's locker.

Right now I'm standing infront of her locker. Somehow deep inside me, I know that she wouldn’t leave without a goodbye to me.

I opened up her locker and found a blue envelope.

'I knew it. She left something for me.'

-Letter-

To Mr.Harold,

Hey Harold, by the time you're reading this I must have left for Canada already.

I'm not even sure if I'm coming back or not, but It's been a wonderful 3 years bestie with you, thank you for the wonderful memories.

There's a saying, a guy and a girl can never be best friends because one of which will developed its feeling for the other one. At first, I didn't believed it till it happen to myself.

You might not even have realized it, but It's fine at least we're best friends.

Thank you for the past memories,

Thank you for allowing me to experience, how to protect and love someone.

Thank you for being the one I love.

Be Happy, Stay Safe and most importantly, Stay Healthy.

Till then, we shall meet again if fate decides to bring us back together once more.

Always loving you,

Eliza(Your best friend)

-End Of Letter-

Unknowingly, my tears has tricked down my face. I miss her already, why do I keep letting go of those who love me?

I'm sorry Eliza, I'm sorry that I failed to keep you by my side, I'm sorry that I let you go.

I will wait for you.

Till then,

Till we meet again.

-The End-

Hope you guys liked it. I would like to sincerely thanks all my readers! Remember to Vote And Share~~ ^_^ THANK YOU!!!<3 All the love~ F