07. Goodbye

Eliza's P.O.V

It has been a few months now that the incident when Harry had been rejected.

As I was walking to Starbucks  today, I saw Harry with another girl walking hand-in-hand.

My heart shatters once again.

Harry saw me and smile at me while, pulling her towards me.

"Hey Eliza!!! I would like you to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Taylor! Taylor this is my close friend, Eliza, that I have been talking to you about since forever and she's a great and close friend of mine!"

Somehow that word 'friend' stings in my heart.

"Hello I'm Taylor! I'm Harry's girlfriend and we have been going out since two weeks ago!"  His girlfriend said to me.

"Remember that day of our study date? Actually I left early because I went to meet her and confessed to her. That day also marks our official date where our relationship start!" Harry squeal in excitement. His cheeks puffing out like a fluffy ball.

Little did he know, I was on the verge to burst out crying.

So he was late and left early because of this? This was the effing reason? Again, why are you such a fool? You are getting hurt again and again but you still love him, what is wrong with you, Eliza?

"O-oh, congratulations!! I'm Eliza by the way, Harry's close friend.  I-I'm sorry but I'm actually in a rush. So i need to go, bye!! And congratulations once again!" I said and run off quickly because I knew my tears are flowing out already.

I ran to the rooftop of our campus and clutched my fist to my heart and repeatedly hitting them.

I was in so much pain.

Why? I was here all the while for you and yet you didn’t see me. I have loved you and gave you my everything, yet you failed to see them."

I am so foolish. If only I have stopped loving you, I won't be in so much pain now. STUPID LOVE, FOOLISH LOVE!

All of this has been a unrequited love after all.

Because of you I have cried,
Because of you I am hurt
Because of you I- I...Loved...You.."

I am so shattered into pieces. I can no longer have the guts to face you anymore.

We might still be friends but I'm not sure if I will still have the same feelings towards you again.

You broke me.

I want to be free.

I am officially done with you, Harry Styles.

I'm leaving you.

Until, we see each other again, I sincerely wish that you would be happy & safe.

I Love You,

Goodbye Harry,
Goodbye pain,

and lastly

Goodbye,
My Unrequited Love.

-End-

[ I hope you guys are enjoying this Ff so far]

{vote/comment/share}

~Faija