06. Confused

Eliza's P.O.V

After that incident, I was so heartbroken that I  told myself to refrain from doing so much for him, after all I'm *just a friend.*

I keep saying that.

But, he kept pestering me when I ignored him.

"Hey Eliza!! Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

Stop doing this please.. You're confusing me... What do you want? What are your feelings towards me? Tell me..I really wanna know.. I'm actually kinda curious..

"Ughh Harry! What the hell do you want?!" I said making myself sound annoyed.

"I want you.."  Harry said in an innocent voice.

"You can kiss my ass." I rolled my eyes.

He suddenly turned back and hugged me. "Thank you my very very very much close friend! Can't imagine my life without you~~" He said.

Tears are threatening to come out of my eyes.

Why are you toying with my feelings Harry? I hate you, yet I love you so much more.

I lost.

It's impossible for me to "try" to ignore him when my heart tells me otherwise. After I started to go back to my usual self, Harry goes back to himself as well.

He is sometimes sweet as a candy to me like that or else he would be so cold towards me.

The difference of our text is so huge that you can see it straight away.

I would always sent him 10 messages but only to get back 1 short message from him.

Why? Why are you doing this to me? Please stop toying with my feelings. I'm confused, do you like me or not?

I am so CONFUSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Comment or Vote!!! If not I'm gonna delete this FF after 1 week as I'm not sure if this ff is interesting or not when you guys don’t give feedbacks.. :'( ]