03. Confessed

Eliza's P.O.V

Finally, the day came where Harry's going to confess his feelings to Kristine and I'm the foolish one....

"Oh my Goodness!!! I'm so nervous yet excited!!!" Harry replied.

I just continued walking behind him in silence and looking at his back.

If he's happy, then I'm happy as well

Even if It hurts.

We walked to school and I saw Kristine waiting for me by the School gate. When she saw me & Harry, she waved to us and of course that idiot ran up to her leaving me behind.

~Lunch Time~

Harry's P.O.V

I got up all of my courage & with Eliza's advices and support, I walked towards kristine.

"H-Hey Kristine!!" I shuttered.

The hell did I shuttered!?! Be brave!!!!

"Hey~~What's up?" Kristine said.

Damn she's hot!!! I Love her so much!!!!!

"I Love You! So I was wondering if you can give me a chance and be my girlfriend?"  I said with no hesitancy or regrets in my voice.

-Silence-

"I'm so sorry Harry, but uhhh I've got a boyfriend already. Hahaha.. But we still can be friends! Yeah.. Uhh don't need to be awkward..hahaha.." She had indirectly rejected me.

Yah right! Don't be awkward huh! That's a lie. You're being awkward with me now...

"O-oh..Okay. I'm sorry... Excuse me then." I quickly walked away with embarrassment and heartbreak.

I Am Broken💔