4

Izuku's p.o.v

Who is at my house and why? I get up and walk over to the door opening it seeing Katsuki. "Hi?" Why is he here? Why does he look cute? WAIT WHAT? "Well I wanted to know why the fuck you didn't feel the need to tell anyone you we're fucking coming back!? I mean what the hell deku!" Theres Kach- shit I mean Katsuki. I sigh "Well i wanted it to be a surprise and i did tell some people Mr. Aizawa and Allmight knew hell your mom did too." I explain with a little sass. "Whatever nerd" he starts to walk away. Wait i have to ask him about what Mr.Aizawa said. "Wait katsuki!" That sounds so weird. "What?" Shit. "I've got some questions wanna stick around for a bit? Mitsuki you're going to be home alone for a while anyway." I say scratching my head. I hope he doesn't kill me. "Sure nerd" he starts to walk inside. Then i realize i'm in pajamas. "Shit. Ya you know where everything is i'll be back in a sec." He nods and goes to the couch. What did you get yourself into Izuku?

Katsuki's P.o.v

Shit. I walk over to the couch and put on netflix. When does he swear? When does he call me Katsuki? When does he have an attitude? "Ha you look like you own the place" I'm brought from my thoughts by a little green haired boy. "This was always my second home" I say looking down "You said you had questions?" I remind him. "Oh ya ok so when I showed up to school i stayed in the teachers room with Mr.Aizawa and i asked him how everyone was he said everyone was ok but since I left you and Ururaka have been really down. I can see why Ururaka would be down she was my bestfriend so i wanted to know why you we're down. Is everything ok?" fuck you Aizawa.

Izuku's P.o.v

After i asked Katsuki the question he stayed quiet for a while. That's not like him. "It's ok you don't have to answer it. So how have you been it's been awhile since he have really talked huh?" I say trying to lighten the mood. It seems to have worked. "Everything has been fucking fine nerd. But i got a few fucking questions for you." he says kind of aggressively "Ok Katsuki shoot." he sighs. "Since when do you fucking swear? Why the hell are you calling me Katsuki?" i look at him with a confused face. "Well Katsuki i'm 17 i live alone and i'm training to be a hero. I think i'm aloud to swear now don't ya think? And i'm calling you Katsuki because that's your name. I shouldve stopped calling you that stupid nickname when you declared us no longer friends we arent children anymore." I explain for some reason getting a little angry. Why am i so mad? Or maybe i'm sad? I don't even know now?