12

Katsukis p.o.v

I get to school and Deku isn't here yet which usually isn't like him. After a few minutes he walks in with that new kid and it aggravates me. I thought I told him not to be friends with him? We make eye contact and I immediately look away and he goes to talk to his friends. Does he not care that I left? The teacher comes in and tells Deku he needs to go to the office and he gives him attitude. The whole class was amazed, I knew he had changed but I was shocked a bit too. About 20 minutes after he left he came back and had an annoyed face but when he sat down, he kept playing with his shoe laces. When we were younger, his mother told him that when he was stressed playing with laces would help. What happened?

Izukus p.o.v

Shit. When I got back to class I could sense everyone was looking at me. I kept my head down and was playing with my laces. My mother told me it would help so that's what I always did. Seriously! What the hell was he thinking? Busting out?! What the fuck! The bell rang telling everyone it was time for lunch. I got up and went straight to the roof. I go up there when things get too much. I'm up there for what feels like years when I hear the door open again. I look over and it's Shinso. "Hey izu?" I sigh "ya?" He comes over and sits next to me "I have a question?" I start to get nervous "ya what's up?" He looks down "do u like anyone?" I'm a bit taken aback "um ya I do like someone." I look down. I still like katsuki. The thought of him just wanting to fuck is still in the back of my head but... I really love him. A small smile comes to my face. "Oh ok" he gets up to leave but turns back around "can I ask who?" He looks at me "Um I don't feel comfortable telling you." I scratch the back of my neck. "Why not I thought we were best friends?" Katsuki said that he took that spot back. "That was a while ago" he gets visibly angry "IZUKU MIDORIYA!" He screams causing some attention. "Why are you doing this?! I thought we were best friends!" I sigh knowing he gets attached "Shinso. We were best friends and now we are just good friends." I try to explain without hurting him too much. Some people have now came up to the roof to see what all the shouting was from. "There's someone else isn't there! Someone else that took my place!" Shit "Shinso calm down we can talk about it later. You've drawn a crowd." More people start coming and I see Ururaka and signal her to get Aizawa. "No! Izu I wanna talk about it now! It's because you changed schools huh?! Now that you're in your old school with all your old friends you don't want to seem different!" He starts getting closer to me. I sigh getting visible annoyed "Shinso. Stop. You're being dramatic." He gets closer and pushes me "NO! You're being horrible! You should just die! You're being a terrible best friend" I laugh a bit and start backing up. "Heh wonder where I heard that before" I say right before jumping off the edge. I land using my quirk and run laughing hysterically. Was that to mean?