8

katsukis p.o.v

Where the fuck is he? I need to talk to him! It's the end of the first period and we got a new student. His name was like Shinso or something he looked like he hadn't slept in days. The second bell rings and we all head to the gym for training. I walk in and everything is normal till. "Hey Izuku you're here" I turn around to see Icy hot talking to Deku who is holding onto the new kids arm? I try to ignore it. Maybe he had fallen and that new kid helped him up. Ya he's a stupid clumsy Deku of course that's what happened. I finish getting ready and start to head out till i hear shitty hair start a conversation with Deku. "Ay man you know Shinso?" he asks in that bro voice "Ya he was my best friend in my old school." He smiles. What? He had another best friend? I mean I know he is best friends with that gravity chick and four eyes so why does it hurt so much when he says it about that new kid? I could feel my face heating up and my eyes start to water. I walk out of class hoping no one noticed and spent the rest of that class on the roof. When the bell finally rang for us to go home I ran out the door not wanted any questions. I finally got home and remembered that my parents we're gone for a few more days. Great more time to be alone. Maybe if I wasn't such a jerk I could be cuddling with Deku right now. How am I kidding? Like he would ever want to cuddle with me after everything I did to him. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on me door. I went down stairs groaning the whole way. I open it and see a little mop of green hair. "Katsu-" Before he could even finish i had shut the door right in his face. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO ? HE IS RIGHT HERE ! HE IS BEHIND THE DOOR ! Oh shit he is behind the door. After a moment I composed myself and opened the door. "Yes Deku?" he looked a bit shocked. "Ok so two things we need to talk and what the fuck was that? Why did you just slam the door in my face?" I sigh "We can talk in here and I don't fucking know you shit nerd" Why is he acting so weird? "So Katsuki I have a question for you." I grunt in response. "Why were you crying during training?" Shit! He saw that? Of course he saw that he's deku he sees everything. "I w-wasn't crying y-you fucking shitty nerd" I say trying to sound convincing.

Izukus p.o.v

That wasn't very convincing Katsuki. I shake my head and try again. "Katsuki I know you were crying, You can't lie to me i know you." he gets angry "Deku you don't know shit! You don't know anything about me you were gone for a year! You don't know that i was crying, you don't know when I'm lying. Deku you don't know anything!" he screams and his eyes started to get puffy. He thinks i don't know when he's crying or lying? Did he forget I've known him for like 17 years. I take my chances and run up to him wrapping my arms around him. "Kacchan. I know you. I know when you cry because you put your head down and get louder when you're yelling. When you lie you stutter a bit like i do. Just because I was gone for so long doesn't mean that I forgot anything about you." He pushes me away not even trying to hide his tears anymore. "You didn't forget my name?" I sigh "How the hell could i forget your name? I just thought you wouldn't want me to use it anymore because you would always say it was childish." I say rubbing the back of my neck. He laughs a bit "I did say that huh?" he pauses and breathes. "Hey deku?" I look over and he's got a small blush on his cheeks. "Ya kacchan?" I see a smirk came to his lips. "Don't ever say that, that weird tired newbie is your best friend alright? I have officially taken that spot back." My eyes widen and start to water. "Do you really mean it this time Kacchan?" He rolls his eyes and pulls me into a hug.

I wish this could last forever. They both thought. But they would never love me.