7

Katsukis p.o.v

What the fuck Katsuki! Why the fuck did i say that? Why the fuck did i leave? I got home and I cried, and I don't cry. I can't believe I said that I shouldn't have stayed. I wanted that so badly! I just got so mad when he said that AllMight was his hero. God i wanna be his hero! I sigh and get up to eat something. Why can't I just be his hero?

~Monday~

Izukus p.o.v

    I get up at 7:30. Fuck i'm late!!! I run out the door my hair isn't done my face isn't washed and I'm feeling like crap. I finally get into school at around 8 i go into the office to sign in when AllMight comes up to me. " My boy why are you so late?" i sigh " I woke up late i didn't get much sleep last night" he chuckles a bit "Well i have a job for you. We have a new student he came from your old school i was hoping you could show him around." From my old school i wonder who it is? I smile "Of course" He smiles widely "Great! Boy come in" He yells and a tall boy with dark blue hair walks in. "SHINSO!" I yell and run up to him. He is obviously startled. "Izu?" He smiles slightly. "Oh my god Shinso i missed you so much" AllMight laughs "So you do know each other "Of course he was my best friend sir" Shinso says with a small blush. I wonder why his face is red? "Good so young midoriya you will be showing this young man around. Since you were late i showed him around for first period right now we are training so go to the gym" He says while walking out of the office. "Yay Shinso this will be so fun" I say hugging him. "Ya it most definitely will Izu". I bring him to the gym and it the locker room. "Hey izuku you're here." I turn and see shoto. "Ya sorry i woke up late i couldn't sleep." I say while scratching my head i look around the locker room and see Katsuki. I really thought we could be friends again Kacchan. "Ay man you know Shinso?" Kirishima says to me after we're done changing. "Ya he was my best friend in my old school" Everyone starts talking and asking questions. I look over and see Kacchan with a red face and puffy eyes. I wonder what's wrong? No Izuku he said you weren't friends so you don't care what's wrong. The day went by and I couldn't stop thinking about Kacchan. I really wanna know what's wrong. The bell brought me out of my thoughts and before I even had my bag on my back Kacchan was already out the door. So I ran to figure out what was wrong with my childhood best friend.