9

Warning there will be mentions of alcohol! No abuse to the substance but they are under age.

Another warning there will be a very soft kacchan in this chapter not a botton (yet >-<) but a very soft boy.

~Next day~

Katsukis p.o.v

I wake up and for the first time in a few days I'm actually not feeling like shit. I turn to look at my clock and it's 3:45. Why am I awake so early? I get up and get dressed then lay back down. I stare at my ceiling and remember what happened yesterday. He came over to my house! To ask me what was wrong! And I shut the door in his face because I was freaking out! I put my hands on my face and groan. How stupid could i be? But I did get a really nice hug and announced that we were best friends again! A small smile comes to my face as I look over to the clock and see that's it's 6:30. "Shit!". I get up and run to school. I get there 5 minutes before the bell rings and walk into class. Walking in i see shitty hair sucking face with dunce face, and round face talking to glasses. I look around and I don't see Deku anywhere but before I could say anything round face basically reads my mind. "Deku is in the office. He's helping Shinso with his schedule." I look at her confused. "Who the fuck?" she laughs a bit. "Deku told me what happened last night between you two. I'm happy you guys are trying to be friends again. But you're still an ass so if you hurt him you will be flying for years." She gives me that innocent smile and walks to her desk as the bell rings. Damn she can be scary. A few minutes after the bell rings Deku walks in with Shinso but somethings up, he looks like he wants to die. The rest of the day goes by and he barely talked to anyone. I tried to talk to him but he just kept saying he had to go do something. I'm walking home and i see deku on the other side of the street with his head down. I wonder what's wrong? Should I do something? Before I can say anything Deku runs inside his house.

Izukus p.o.v

Fuck. I finally get home from school and I break down. Today was the day my mother died and I don't think anyone but AllMight and i know about it. I'm ok with that because I don't want anyone's pity. After a while of crying i get up to get something to drink, not thinking i grab the liquor and down it. After a while everything gets kinda fuzzy.

Katsukis p.o.v

I sat there on my couch just on my phone until I heard this crash coming from outside. I go to check it out and one of dekus windows has a huge hole in it. I run over and go inside. "Deku what the fuck happened?!" I yell and he just sits there starry eyed. "Kacchan~ y-you wouldn't believe it there was a HUGE spider on the windowwww." He says slurring his words and smiling sheepishly. "So you busted your window because of a spider?" he looks down then runs up and hugs me. "But kacchan in was SCARY." he wraps his arms around me and all I can smell is alcohol. Is he drunk?! "Deku are you drunk?" He looks at me and there is something in his eyes and i've never seen it before. He just stares at me with those big green eyes with his hands wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck. I wanted to just lean down and kiss him till I remembered he was drunk. He's drunk i can't do that. It would be taking advantage of him wouldn't it? I thought about it for a few more moments before doing anything. If it's just a small pec it shouldn't be that bad. With that i looked back down at those big green eyes and slowly moved closer. Deku seemed to have gotten what I was doing because he started moving closer as well. Finally we met in the middle. His soft lips on mine. God it was like heaven on earth. After a few seconds I pulled away my face a bit flushed. I look down and see deku has buried his head in my chest. If only he was in his right mind. After a few more minutes of just hugging he starts to fall asleep still standing. So I bring him to his bed and lie him down. I go down stairs and for some reason I started to cry. Why can't he just be mine? Why can't I just tell him how I feel? Why can't he just see how much i love him? I finally calm down and it's about 1:15 and I start walking home. Shit i have school tomorrow.