10 (Smut Warning)

Warning SMUT!!

Also KACCHAN IN A BOTTOM!! Also is a bit kinky.

This chapter is also a bit long.

Izukus p.o.v

Ugh i wake up and my head is killing me. I try and remember what happened the day before and regrettably remember almost all of it. I remember it being the day my mom passed away and he stupidly getting the Liquor, and then i think i threw something at my window then Kacchan came. A smile came to my face even thinking about him. Damn It Izuku you got it bad again! I think while trying to get up, I look at the clock and realize it's 11:23. Shit!!! I run out of bed and end up falling and just giving up on going to school. So the rest of the day is pretty boring till I get a text from Kacchan.

Kacchan: Hey Nerd i know you missed school probably because of a hangover so i'm bringing you your notes from class. Cya Shitty Nerd.

I should ask Kacchan what happened last night. About 10 minutes after that text i here a knock on my door and I yell 'come in'. Katsuki comes in looking hot as fuck. Like what the hell? Is he trying to make me fuck him right here? He puts the homework down and starts to head out. "Hey wait Katsuki." he turns around. "What happened last night? All I can remember is throwing something at the window and then you coming in." His face turns a bright red and I start to worry. "Katsuki did we fuck?" I ask straight out almost making him choke. "Holy shit deku no we just kissed." Knew it. "So we did do something i fucking knew it!" Holy fucking shit i kissed Kacchan. YASSSS!! he laughs a bit then puts his head down. "Hey Deku? About that." Is he ok? "Ya what's up katsuki?" He takes a deep breath face turning an even brighter shade of red. "Can we do it again?" he wants to kiss me again?!  Fuck ya i wan akiss him again. I was gonna say yes but Kacchan let something out before I could. "Actually forget it deku. It was a stupid question." He starts to walk towards the door. My body moves on it's own and grabs his arm pulling him to me. Before he could respond i put my hands on his face and smashed my lips against for the second time and all I could do was think This is what i want. I want this, it's like a drug i want more. That's what i did i got more. I put my hands to his shoulders pulling him closer, while he is still taller than me i grew to the point where he was only about two inches taller than me making the kiss easier. I feel him smile into the kiss and i take my chance. I slip my tongue into his mouth he jumped in surprise then quickly got back into it. After a few more seconds we part unwillingly because we need to breathe. He looks me in the eyes. "D-deku?" he looks so cute. God i'm in love. I nod "c-can i have enougher one?" he asks with a red face his arms still around my waist. I smile and move my hands to under him and pick him up so that my hands are on his upper thigh and his arms are around my neck. "What are you doing?" he asks confused. I chuckle "Do you want to make out in my living room or in my room?" I ask his eyes widen and bury his head in my neck.

Katsukis p.o.v

I go to walk out knowing that i shouldn't have asked that question when deku grabs my arm. I'm about to say something when I feel a pair of soft lips on mine. Deku puts his hands on my shoulders pulling my closer. God I wish his hands were on my neck right now. I smile and feel deku slip his tongue in my mouth. Where the hell did this fucker come from?! Who the fuck is this?! Why do I like it? Am i a Fucking Bottom?! We pull away soon after because Fucking god made us rely on oxygen. He picks me up and brings me to his room. He sets me on the bed and slowly climbs on top of me. Slowly we got into a heated makeout session. Dekus hand slips and ends up wrapped around my neck and I moan quietly. Deku obviously notices and keeps his hand there. He slowly moves down to my neck and he got to a spot on my collarbone and I moan loudly. A smirk comes to his face and he attacks that spot, making me moan uncontrollably. I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Deku. "Deku i-i need you" a sweet smile comes to his face and he whispers in my ear. "I need you too." Yep. I'm a bottom.

Izukus p.o.v

Slowly i get on top of him and we started our little session. After a bit my hand slips and lands on his neck. He lets out a quiet breath. Kacchans a kinky one huh? I keep it there and see him smile a bit. I slowly bring myself down to his neck and finally hit his sweet spot he moans loudly signaling that's the spot. I attack it making him moan uncontrollably. Shit i can't take it anymore. I was about to just go for it till he grabs me. "Deku i-i need you." his cute face makes me smile and I lean closer to him telling him I need him too. I sit up and take one more look at me on top of Kacchan. Yep. I'm a top. I get up and start to undress while Kacchan does the same when we're done we're both naked and i'm on top of kacchan once again. I can really get used to this. "Are you ready?" I look at him not wanting to hurt him. He nods and i add the lube and go in. "A-H-hhah~" Kacchan basically screams. "You ok?" I ask knowing that, that obviously hurt a bit. "Ya i-i'm ok just go a bit slow for now" I nod and slowly start moving in and out of him. A deep moan coming from the both of us with each thrust.

Katsukis p.o.v

He starts moving and it feels amazing. I finally get adjusted and want more. "F-faster" I say and he starts moving faster earning louder moans from me. "S-shit you're so tight" He says throwing his head back in pleasure. I feel a sense of pride from him. He goes faster and I start getting this warm feeling in my stomach. "De-deku i-i'm gonna" he cuts me off my saying "Me too." and as if on cue me and deku finish the same time me on both our stomachs and him in me. It felt so good to feel his warm liquids in me. We both clean up and lay down only in our boxers. "Hey Kacchan?" He asks. "Ya?" he sighs. Did i do something? "I love you".