P3- my name is

Tom was sitting in class he wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying since it was a subject he didn't care for, the only reason he didnt skip was because art and than music was next and that was two of if not the best subjects in his opinion, since he was actually good at them.

Matt was in the same classroom uas Tord, Edd and Bethany, he wasn't in the best mood from Bethany showing her true intentions and that was to use Matt as a money bank.

Matt's parents were fairly loaded with cash and that was one of if not the only reason why he was known about the school.

-Edds POV-

(After Tom pushed Bethany)

Me and Tord were walking down the hallway starting to make our way to class when we saw Bethany talking aggressively to a tall boy that was slightly shorter than me  he had ginger hair and was wearing a purple hoodie, I smiled at the matching hoodies between me, Tord and him.

The boy looked uncomfortable as his head tilted downwards more, that when I noticed a boy walking the other way down the hallway, he was wearing a black hoodie 'I could make a group made out of these two, since we all seem to like hoodies' he also had spiked up hair that kind of swept to the side and he was wearing...sunglasses..?

Before I could take in anymore details Bethany had been pushed harshly against the locker, while the ginger boy was trying to hold back the boy in sunglasses, it seemed to works as they were both walked down presumably to class.

I rushed over to help Bethany up "You okay?" I asked to be honest I didnt really like Bethany she showed to much skin and makeup, "yeah that brat just had to get in the way of me talking to my ex." She replied in a fake American accent to try and sound...hot? I guess, but boy was it awful, I helped her up and was about to start walking again, when she tugged onto my arm pulling me down a bit, "could you help me to the nurses office?" She said trying to sound seductive, when I looked the other way I noticed Tord had only just took his eyes off the boy in the sunglasses.

I pushed Betgany off me and started walking to class.

-Timeskip bear the end of class-

The boy that was Bethany's supposed ex was infront of me and Tord was also behind me so we could ask what the stuff in the hallway was about.

As the bell went people started leaving, for some people they only had one class a day others it was full days  so I wanted to catch the boy now before I might lose him.

I approached his desk with Tord by my side, he looked up at us and gave us a wave that's when it hit me, this was Matt Anderson   he was if not the most richest kid in school  though he wasn't very popular he loocked up " do you guys need something?" He asked tilting his head slightly. "Oh yeah! We were here to asked what happened in the hallway before class?" Matt gave a face of acknowledgement and had a 'o' shape on his mouth.

"Bethany broke up with me yesterday at one of her parties infront of everyone, when my friend found out he got mad because he's very protective other his friends." Matt finished with a small smile, "ahh tgat makes more sense now" Tord says realizing for the black hoodie one to be so mad.

I stuck my hand out for Matt to shake " my names Edd and this is Tord" Matt took my hand "my names Matt and the friend you saw was Tom."