-Chapter 3 (rewrite)

No ones POV

Matt walked through the door to his apartment to tell Tom to get ready since they needed more food, as Matt entered hes door he saw Tom eating a burnt piece of toast 'he most have used his own fire instead of the toaster' Matt thought, when Tom noticed him he lifted an eyebrow to Matt wondering what Edd wanted him for.

"So what did they want?" Tom asked, bored. "Oh yeah! Their planning a trip to Taiku" Matt said proudly, Tom choked on his toast after recovering he yelled "no way!", Matt just nodded his head, "have they researched about the area? otherwise they're in a surprise they wont like knowing otherwise" Tom questioned "no but I told them too, anyway get ready we need to go get more food and such" Matt said.

Tom's POV

After getting ready I headed towards the door to see Edd and Matt talking at the door, I wasn't pleased, Matt noticed me and said "c'mon Tom" I huffed and walked past Matt and between going inbetween Edd and Tord I transformed into my full form, it was painful as hell to shift that quickly but was worth it for their faces.

I looked up towards Matt and he nodded, "well see you'll have to tell me what you wanted to later because I need to go grocery shopping" Matt said cheerfully,  since we didnt have a car and were too lazy to get a taxi or uber we decided to go when I'm in my full form, we walked to the back exit with Edd and Tord still behind us, Matt hopped on my back but was careful at all the scars since they were on display if you moved my fur, Matt noticed me looking st them and looked at them too "need something?" He said a bit Annoyed, "well we where going to go grocery shopping too and you could use our car with us" Edd suggested, Matt looked at me and then back at them.

"Nah, but well race ya" Matt challenged, my long tail started wagging at this I love racing and to beat Edd and Tord while their in a car will brighten my mood, they noticed and accepted.

We got into positions went, we were going through a forest road so they're wouldn't be any cops or other people, I was so close to the car that if Matt reached out his hand he could open the door and touch Edds shoulder.

-TimeSkip-

We arrived to the carpark and made sure to go to the back, I sat their panting in victory of winning, when I shifted back I was completely out of breath and close to sleeping , I felt Matt pick me up and ask if i could stay in the car to rest, unfortunately leaving the commie with me so I wouldn't be robbed or anything, he sat in the front while i lie across the back and let sleep take me.

Tords POV

As I sat in the front seat I kept looking back at Thomad he seemed so peaceful, before we got into this situation me and Edd went to tell them we had broken up,as I had feelings for someone else and so did he, I didnt know Thomas used to live in Taiku and I didn't know what Matt meant when he said we should research the area but seeing what Thomas had just done I guess that's a spiritual area or something.

I stepped out the car for some fresh air and realized how dark it was getting although it was winter, I sighed then realized a group of people coming our way from the road we used to get here, there seemed to be 4 of them and looked like they were coming right to me, as they got closer I notice ome had One giant scar over his chest and one over his eye which was covered with a eye patch, "do you need anything?" I asked annoyed, I didnt like the look of them "yeah we were wondering how much you sell those for" he asked although it was more than a demand while pointing at Thomas, "he isn't for sale" I said crossing my arms and putting my foot on the car door behind me, " come on tou dont just find one of those demons that easily, plus we weren't asking" the presumed leader said as he cracked his knuckles, I was about to get ready to fight him but was interrupted by Edd and Matt returning from shopping "what's going on? " Matt asked seriously, "nothing they were just leaving" I said and flared at them, while they were leaving we could hear them say that they would eventually get Thomas.

"The hell happened Tord?" Matt questioned "they wanting to but Thomas-" "they what!" Edd yelled, I face palmed "let's just head home" I said the rest agreeing "we need to pack anyway" Matt stated.