-Chapter 5 (rewrite)

No ones POV

As Matt, Edd and Tord were in the back they could see Tom struggling in the back, slowly tearing away the ropes by his wings and horns which would only have been causing more pain.

As the journey got longer Tord noticed they passed a sign with a very unforgettable simple, the Black Army symbol, it didnt seem like he was the only one who noticed and recognised the symbol since Matt also looked in the direction and looked back at Tord with worried eyes, he looked at Tom with those same eyes.

Time skip

The group arrived at the entrance of the Black Army base  while Tom was driven round the building, Tord couldn't contain his anger anymore causing him to yell " What are you going to do to him!" The man who was the leader of the group just turned around and smirked as they where pushed into the building and eventually into a cell.

Later on Tom was thrown into the cell with him being in half form, although a problem was that his gunshot wound wasn't cleaned or checked at all and the bullet was still in, Tord grimaced at the thought of having no medical supplies, the only thing they could do was take the bullet out and cause Tom drastically bad pain or leave it be and hope for the best.

Time skip

It had almost been a week and Tom's condition was getting worse, he couldn't move without it hurting, he was getting weaker, sicker and wanted to sleep the whole time, Edd, Matt and Tord were  trying to comfort their sick friend as much as they could but they all knew there was nothing they could do.

Tord decided he had enough if this and decided he'd do what ever it took to keep Tom alive, he walked over to Tom, Edd and Matt who where leaning against the wall and kneeled down infront of them all, he reached out and held Tom's hand tightly it saddened him how weak Tom was and the heavy eyebags he had, "I'm going to do what ever it takes to get Tom better" he said looking up st Matt and Edd, "how?" Edd asked, " I dont know but I have an idea"