-Chapter 1 (rewrite)

Tom's POV

It's been a year after 'the incident' and I still have scars on my back that are way too visible for my liking, the only person who knows is Matt because we've gotten closer over the last ten months (no MatTom)  unfortunately, I can't and won't tell Edd no matter how much to Matr pushing me to.

The answer to that, Tord came back and not even 2 months after he did, he was already going out with Edd, I'll admit I'm a little jealous but overall I'm more angry with Edd, I dont know how he trusts him!

I was sitting on the couch doing nothing, since 'the incident' Matt's gotten smarter  and thank god but that also means hes kind of like a new Edd, giving me alcohol restrictions, checking if I'm eating, checking my scars and making sure I'm asleep which I'm usually not, hes gone so far to the point of getting himself his own key.

Whenever me and Matt are talking in Edds apartment like, he and Tord always asks us if we're a couple to which I glare at him and Matt explains.

Recently me and Edd had an argument involving that kind of thing and let's just say, things didn't go well at all.

The only thing Matt dirsnt know about me is why I'm not sleeping and that's because at night i can hear Edd and Tord, its disgusting and I'm considering moving in with Matt just to get a full night's rest.

Third POV

Tom was in the living room lying on the couch, when he stared hearing Edd and Tord again, he made his way out of his apartment and towards Matt's, he knocked on the door loudly to get Matt up from his beauty sleep.

The door opens to reveal a groggy Matt with his hair everywhere, "Hey Matt, do you mind me sleeping in your apartment? I can hear Edd and Tord and they aren't the quiet type" I asked, Matt pulled a sad face, he likes Edd so heating that might make his day even worse,  "sure, I have the pare room free if you want it?" I nodded and made myself over to the room.

I only knew where it is because at winter I transform to keep me warm since my apartment is very run down and doesn't have good heating if not at all, I made myself comfy and let sleep take me.

_________________________________________

What you think?

I finally got my wifi back so I'll be able to post pretty quickly, I will complete this book if it's the last thing I do.

I may turn the first 5 chapters into a different book completely but I'm not sure yet.