p4- Hidden disguise

-Toms POV-

I was walking down the corridor I didnt have anymore lessons but I wasn't ready to go home just yet.

I decided to stop by the engineering garages they have here to work on my bike since I had around 3-4 hours left of school.

-Edds POV-

Me and Tord were working towards the cafeteria for lunch, when we got in the large room I noticed Matt sitting alone, "I wonder where Matt's friend is?" Tord hummed and looked towards Matt, "huh, yeah young wanna go sit by him?"Tord asked, "sure!".

We sat down infront of Matt, he noticed and lifted his head giving us a hum. "We were wondering where your friend is?" Tord said, "ohh yeah Tom doesn't usually come to the cafeteria on Mondays but I have a idea where he is." Matt said smiling."infact I was going to go noe since I've had my lunch, want to join me it's pretty cool what you'll see." Matt offered, I loocked at Tord he nodded "sure we'll come". Matt smiled and led the way out of the one of the buildings and towards the back where the garages where. "Hes in here and even if he isn't it's still cool to look around."

-Toms POV-

I heard the door to my garage open and put my sunglasses on for precautions, I saw Matt walk in and was about to take my glasses of when I noticed Tord and Edd, 'what are they doing here?!' I thought to myself, "Matt, care to explain?" All three jumped and loocked at me "I was going to show them the thing your working on" Matt said rubbing his neck, I sighed and walked over to my bike that I covered to prevent being stolen and uncovered it, "cool!" Edd and Tord gasped as they took a closer look, I headed back to my desk to see my blueprints and decided to turn on some music, I grabbed an apron to not get my hoodie dirty and was tempted to take of my glasses.

When I turned around Edd and Tord were behind infront of me holding out their hands for me to shake, I took Edds then Tords "Tom" I said blankly "I'm Edd and this is Tord, although you probably already know that" Edd said, I nodded and started working on the engine of the bike, it was strangely calm being ad they're is two 'college stars' in my garage "Hey Matt whens that Halloween festival?!", I asked he had tried to convince me to go last year and I didnt, "wait are you thinking about going this year!?" Matt asked, "yes I missed out runs of years of celebrating so I thought it would be a nice change!" I replied, "In that case its Tonight most people wear costumes but you dont have to!" He eagerly replied I smirked "wait you guys are going to the Halloween thing" Tord asked Matt nodded "do you think me and Edd can come with you guys?"Tord asked "sure the more the meeriyer!" Matt said excited "where are we going to meet?" Edd asked "how about Rlthe park infront of the bank?" I asked my apartment wasn't too far from there and I really didn't want to walk in my Halloween 'costume' alone for too long.
"Sure that's reasonably close to me and Tord" Edd confirmed. Well I guess that's this afternoon planned.

It had been the end of school and I was now at my apartment I wasn't sure if my plan was a good idea but I was too far in to quit so I might aswell go all the way, I cringed at the pain that washed over my body 'yeah, this was the downfall' the transformation was finally over, I was left with small horns, a dark tail with a purple plume of fur at the end, claws for hands that thankfully weren't too sharp, furry and pointy like ears, my fangs being a little sharper and black wings that were a bit too big for comfort on how to explain them other than that I was just wearing what I was earlier.

I made my way to the park only getting a few glances, I noticed Matt had Tord on a bench putting what I assume is makeup on him, as I got closer Edd noticed me he was a Fallen angel it seemed so I guess we had the same idea of wings, I smiled and got other to them now realizing that Matt was a vampire and that Tord was a zombie, "Done!" Matt exlamed turning Tord around to show us his make up "what do you guys think?", Matt always had a gift with makeup and what not, he made it so sections of Tords face was missing and had greenish skin, "pretty good" I replied I wasn't that bothered about makeup, "Tom I knew you were gonna do this for Halloween" Matt smirked, I rubbed my neck, "it looks so realistic!" Edd and Tord said touched my wings.

All of a sudden I was pulled down onto the bench by Matt who then started putting makeup on my face, i realized i still had my glasses on until Matt took them off to start putting makeup on, luckily Edd and Tord were chatting so they didnt notice my eyes.

Once Matt finished putting my makeup on he presented it to Edd and Matt who commented on my 'contacts' Matt got up and started walking us towards the fair, I was trying not to sway my tail as I walked but eventually I just let it do whatever, Matt kept messing with my hair to make it messy and brought out his phone to show me that I had black tears that gave the look of my eyes melting, this was probably one of the beat ideas I've had for Halloween.