Epilogue

HI GUYS!!

I'm SO excited that I got to watch the pilot, and OH. MY. GOD! It was AMAZING!!❤ The music, characters, animation, comedy, everything!!! I loved every second of it!! Now before we get started, I want to present to you all a song~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Charlie] "At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness..."

[Y/N] "And to find it how often we've tried. But our life is a race..."

[Charlie] "Just a wild goose chase..."

[Y/N] "And our dreams have all been denied..."

[Charlie] "Why have we've always been such failures?"

[Y/N] "What can the reason be?"

[Charlie] "We've wondered if the world's to blame?"

[Y/N] "We wonder if it could be us..."

[Charlie] We're always chasing rainbows..."

[Y/N] "Watching clouds drifting by..."

[Charlie] "Our schemes are just like all our dreams..."

You followed Charlie outside with both of your heads down sadly. Almost emotionless. You leaned on the railing as Charlie brushed her hair with her hand. Then suddenly, you both flunked your hands into the air towards the glowing red pentagram as magical music notes swam out. Yours was a bright neon F/C while Charlie's was a bright neon Orange. They mixed together to create a massive explosions of colorful fireworks. Demons came around every corner as they cleaned up the streets of dead bodies as you looked at the horizon...

[Y/N] "Ending in the sky...Some fellows look, and find the sunshine..."

[Charlie] "We always look and find the rain..."

[Y/N] "Some fellows make a winning sometimes..."

[Charlie] "We've never even make a gain believe us..."

[Y/N] "We're always chasing rainbows...Waiting to find a little blue bird..."

Both of the twin sisters sang in sadness and in pain on the balcony as thier long hair flew in the breeze. They looked at their satanic kingdom. Charlie couldn't hold back her tears as they cascaded down her soft red cheeks. You obviously saw this. You tried to cheer her up as you smiled softly yet sweetly at her, and offered your hand to her. She wiped her tears away with the sleeve of her bright red tux, and smiled. She grabbed your hand tightly, which you gladly returned. Both of your pupils changed to red as you both looked up at the huge, decorated clock tower that said "Next cleanse". You both sang the last verse in unison...

[Charlie, and Y/N] "In vien......"

Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel (Alastor x Reader)....