Chapter 5

Vaggie and Charlie got a little uncomfortable, so Vaggie roughly pushed away from his grip while she grabbed Charlie's hand as they moved towards the other side of the lobby. Alastor chuckled darkly before he twisted his spectacle like a radio dial as static radio noises came out.

His eyes swept over to you as he suddenly smirked. Then a small, but bright orange flame appeared in his palm and held it towards you. He threw it in the air as you looked at him in amazement. You and Alastor's body started to glow red, but suddenly he then again pushed Vaggie really hard away from you, but thankfully she was caught by Charlie's arms before she could hit the ground.

Alastor's entire outfit changed completely. He was now wearing a red top hat on his head with the same bowtie and fingerless gloves, but with a coat with two red tails at the end with tap dancing shoes before he began to sing a reprise of your's and Charlie's song...

[Alastor] "You have a dream, You wish to tell!"

He sneaked up behind you, grabbed both of your hands, and twirled you around, startling you a bit. He spun his finger around the top of your head. Suddenly he undid your ponytail as your hair went up in a cute, but fancy bun. Then a hat appeared on your head with decorative skulls, flowers, and feathers. (Let's just imagine it looks like Rosie's hat.)

Then he added a black necklace around your neck with a small red rose on it. Then he changed your white and black outfit into a beautiful Scarlet dress with A black ribbon around the waist with a cute black bow on the side. You also had on long black gloves with light grey tights and to finally finish the look, you had on fancy black flats as your mouth gapped in pure awe.

(That is what your bun looks like❤)

                                        (That is the dress your wearing❤)

[Alastor] "And it's just laughable, but hey my dear, what the Hell?!"