Chapter 4

Charlie: "Ok, So Al, Your sketchy as fuck, And you clearly see what we're doing here is a joke."

Once you turned your backs, Charlie frowned as she saw saw a red aura and strange voodoo signs coming from Alastor while he grinned widely and narrowed his eyes down at both of you.

He instantly stopped as you turned back around to face him as you crossed your arms over your chest.

Charlie: "Well we don't!"

Y/N: "We think everyone deserves a chance to prove that they could be better, So we're taking your offer to help!"

Charlie: "On the condition that there will be no Trickster, Voodoo strings attached!"

He rolled his eyes playfully at Charlie's comment before he swung his microphone around a bit in the air.

Alastor: "So it's a deal then?~"

He offered his hand towards you and Charlie. Suddenly a bright green light and a huge gush of wind blew threw your hair as Charlie tried to block it away. She looked at his hand nervously while he smirked. Then she remembered what Vaggie told them.

Charlie: "Nope! No shaking! No deals! I...hmm..."

She walked away from him and looked at you nervously. You brought her to your side as you whispered to her as quietly as you could.

Y/N: "Don't worry. I have an idea."

She looked at you for a moment before she nodded at you as you turned back to Alastor. You decided to take this in a more proper way. Even his smirk alone made you even more scared, and nervous than before.

Y/N: "As the princesses of Hell, and heirs to the throne, We hear by order you that you help with this hotel. For a long as you desire."

Once you finished, You glanced back at Charlie, and Vaggie who just looked to the side worryingly while Charlie smiled at you slightly as Alastor hummed as he tapped his chin, thinking.

Y/N: "Sounds fair?"

Alastor: "Fair enough!"

He walked off while making his microphone dissaper again. You sighed in relief as you gave him a thumbs up.

Y/N: "Cool beans."

As made his way around the lobby, He saw Vaggie looking down on the ground. He smirked at her before he scratched her chin which made her very furious as she glared at him angrily.

Alastor: "Smile, My dear! You know your never fully dressed without one!"

He hummed a little tune as Alastor walked back to you, and Charlie as Angel walked back to the front of the check in and sat on one of the chairs.

Alastor: "So where is your hotel staff?"

He leaned in towards you with his hands behind his back as he smirked at you again.

Charlie: "Uh...Well..."

Charlie looked to the side nervously as she pointed her hands towards Vaggie, who had her hands on her hips as Adjusted his monocle before chuckling.

Alastor: "Your going to need more than that."

He walked over to Angel who began to smirk smugly.

Alastor: "And what can you do, My feminine fellow?"

Angel: "I can suck your dick!"

Let out a broken radio noise and a loud screech in response. It really hurt your ears.

Alastor: "HA! No!"

Angel: "Your loss."

He placed his cheek on his hand to support it as he looked at Alastor dreamily.