Chapter 2

After that terrible news interview, You, Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel were taking a limousine (that was green, white, and red with a mouth as a bumper) back to the hotel.

Charlie had her head in her knees as she sighed lightly. You, and Charlie looked out the window. She was so disappointed by herself. You were also looking at your reflection sadly as you saw some buildings pass by as they got from big to small. At the corner of your eye, You saw Vaggie had her arms crossed, and was ferociously glaring at Angel, who was too busy playing with the window, making it go up and down. Her right eye started to twitche in frustration. Once he stopped, he looked at the three of you, and it was just dead silent. Well, except for Vaggie impatiently scratching her right arm as she glared some more.

Angel: "What?"

Her eyes widened at the size of tiny dinner plates. She looked like she was about to explode like a ticking bomb. She looked absolutely furious.

Vaggie: "What? WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"

She yelled as she angrlily pulled out some of her own hair out of her head and gripped the strands tightly. You winced while Charlie still looked at the window sadly with her head down. Angel rolled his eyes as he sighed dramatically touching his forehead.

Angel: "I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality?" Helping friends with stuff?"

Vaggie: "Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!"

Angel was looking at his pink gloves. He wasn't paying any attention to her as he sat on the car seat with his legs crossed as he laughed, and played with the window again. You and Charlie just continued to keep quiet as you were very overwhelmed by the two demobs before you arguing.

Angel: "Eh, You win some, you loss a few hundred! It wasn't THAT bad anyway."

Suddenly, Angel's eyes widened as he moved out of the way just in time before Vaggie threw one of her daggers at the window button he was constantly messing with.

Angel: "Oh come! I had to! My credibility was on the line! *sighs* I mean, What kind a reputation would I have if people found out I was try'na come clean? It just throws my entire persona."

He brushed his hair as he smirked at Vaggie as he rustled up his boob fluff, making her even more mad than before. She clenched her hand into a fist as it began to shake furiously.

Vaggie: "YOUR credibility?! What about the hotel? YOUR little stunt made us look like a FUCKING joke!"

He looked at her a bit strangely with a small weird smile. Then Angel scoffed slightly as he now laid down on the seat.

Angel: "No no no, Babe! Jokes are funny! I made you look...uh...Sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan with no arms, or legs...Uh...OH with Progeria!"

As they continued to agrue back with each other, You rubbed Charlie's back softly for comfort. But that one comment he said made Charlie look at him shockingly before she dug her face even deeper into her hair as you both whined sadly.

Angel: "Great! Now I'M bumped thinking about it! This thing have any liquor?"

He got up from his seat, and looked around the limo for a bottle of liquor. Charlie held her knees to her chest and flopped down on the side of the limo as you rubbed her back in comfort while Vaggie began to rub her forehead.

Vaggie: "Can you please just TRY to take this seriously?"

Angel: "Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby~"

He winked at her as he threw a finger gun at her. She got up from her seat, and stalked up to the tall spider demon in kinkyboots angrily.

Vaggie: "Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?"