Chapter 2: New school

Lisa's POV

We were now arrive to our new house, or should I say our new villa. I made my way to my room quickly, just to see my room.

"Whoa, it's big. And even the styles are cute." I said as a jumping up and down to my new bed happily. I made my way downstairs just to see my Dad and Mom unpacking their stuff. I giggle and approach them.

"Thank you mom, dad. I really like my new room" I said hugging and kissing them on the cheeks. "Oh, boy you better behave for your new school tomorrow" my mom said. I froze and said "tomorrow?" she bummed in response.

"Okay, I will get ready then" I said back to my room. 'My mood quickly changed after what mom, had said.' I thought.

Sigh. I grab my new backpack, that is laid on my study table. I put some things that related to my new school. After that, I put my bag to my chair, and went to my bathroom. I open the water and made my way inside the bathtub.

After so many minutes, I rashly wear my night gown and went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up my my sudden sound of my alarm. I yawn and stretch my arms widely. I get up and walk towards my bathroom. And do my daily routine. I walk out and dressed to my new uniform. I paused and thought 'their uniform is very beautiful, I think their school is fancier than us' I said and wear it.

I put some light make up, and walk downstairs, just to see my mom cooking and my dad reading newspaper. 'Does he understand those words, my god I know we are from Thailand but I learn some basic korean when I was three years old.'

I sat down, and just to see my mom preparing some of our breakfast. I eat and bid my farewell to them.

I was walking down the street, when I bump into someone. "Stupid woman, can't you see were you walking at?" he said annoyed tone and left. "Huh, he is the one who bump at me, and he has a nerve to told those words to me, he even has the same uniform as me" I said death glaring the boy.

—-

I finally arrive to my new school. 'Whoa, it's so huge and beautiful. It's like came from a noble school just to imagine' I chuckle and walk inside the gate.

"This is going to be fun" I smirk and go inside