Chapter 13: Plan

Minutes ago

Jungkook's POV

When I left Lisa speechless. I made a plan that will bring her down. I called Taehyung through the phone.

Ring Ring

TH: Jungkook?! What's up man?
JK: Bro, I need help
TH: What is it bro?
JK: I need you to call a girl and make her confess to you.
TH: why would I do that?
JK: if you do, I will reward you a Mercedes Benz
TH: then I will do
JK: good, do it right next to Lisa's house
TH: got it bro.

End calls~

'This is going to be interesting' he thought.

After some couples of minutes. The girl who were plan  by me called me. "They left" she called. I smirk and walk up to them.

When I see them talking like a sweet couple there's a bad feeling. That hurt me, I think there's something wrong with me. I need to visit a doctor next time.

When they bid goodbye, I called her.   She turn her head towards me. I smirk at her "Did you have fun?" I ask her.

"J..Jungkook?!, What are you doing here?"  She stutters I smirk at her. "Why can't I be here?" I ask here leaning closer to her face. She pushed me away and said "what do you think you're doing" I smirk "I just want to check up on you"

"Then, no need to be close" she said pouting.

'She's cute' I thought. Wait, what am I thinking, I really need to visit a doctor next time, there's something wrong with my heart, it keeps on beating whenever I see here or to see her beautiful smile.

Next Day

"Jungkook, wake up" my mother said I groan to the feeling and yawn. I get up and do my daily routine. After that, I walk downstairs just to see my dad and my mom talking to each other. "Do we have to say it to him?" my mother ask my father.

"What do you need to talk about?" I ask them they started to startled. "Um..son, we need to move out and go to States" my dad said my eyes widen. "No, I can't" I directly said.

"Why..you have the chance to meet your childhood sweetheart there" my mom said that made my heart started to beat. "Mom, is she still the same?" I ask my mom. She smiled and nod

"Then, okay I will go there" I said while blushing. "Mom, when will back?" I ask my mom once again. "Well, I think after you finish your school there" my dad interrupted my mom. I nod

"So, when will be our flight?" I ask them. "Between in 4 days" my dad replied. "Okay" I said to them and walk out ready for school. I didn't have the chance to eat my breakfast cause I lost my appetite.